1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda. Which game is the best?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by les1312, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Bu-u-u-ut it was so horrible! :'(

That's like me saying I thought Big Rigs was the best racer, because I'm a Winner every time!

2. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Well that you i chose the easy way out

3. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I was referring to this. I thought you just meant things happen at certain times of the day not on different days :p

5. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

Awesome, me too. I'm putting my vote in for OoT (Ocarina of Time) also.

Have any of you guys used that bottle trick on that game? You know where you can make any item into a bottle.
    I always replaced the stone slab you get with the long sword for a bottle, its useless anyway.

6. anandjones

Yeah I have used that trick. Not really good though. Also, when you fight Ganon, you can use the bottle to deflect his shots :p Anyways I forgot to add Minish Cap to the list and also Link's Awakening/DX. That's not bad.

7. les1312

les1312 Member

I totaly forgot about minish cap. I thought that was a gd game, especially the last few bosses, i thought they were cool.

8. rorybob

rorybob Well-Known Member

but Vaati is a douche , hes not a REAL villain

9. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

OoT was probably my favorite Zelda game of all time so far.

10. duderedux

duderedux Well-Known Member

For me,a tie between "A link to the past" and "Ocarina of time." Both definitive games for their consoles.
    Wind waker a close second.

11. ultra

ultra Guest

the best stages in all the zelda series were often the water and fire stages, especially in ocarina of time and majora's mask. they were often elaborate, though that can be said with all of the zelda series, that all the dungeons were created with such thoughts and plans.

12. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

I like the story of Oracle of Ages but for the recent ones I like the minish cap

13. anandjones

Yes but Zelda games are really tricky too and they get you thinking as well. Like in OoT in the Deku Tree, I couldn't get past the door but then I realized you have to shoot the eye. Should have known from playing the Oracles..

14. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

My best Zelda game was The Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons for the reason that they were Hard/Fun/Made Me Think Alot/Planing Strategies/Quick Actions/Storyline/They Both Linked Together Acting as 1game and because if you only owned 1 of the games you could play the other half of the game. Oracle of Ages and Seasons are really 1.5 of a game each. so if you own them both then you have 3 Games all together.

Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons are the best i believe

15. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

I don't agree....
    Zelda games are great but not really that challenging....apart from Majora's Mask....that's a masterpiece

16. 1Blacks1

I Found Majora's Mask Easy. I Love the Scream of the Skeleton kid when you first Fight him as a Doku tree. I found Ocarina of Time Master Quest the hardest

17. anandjones

Well should have said just "tricky". Majora's Mask isn't good, don't really like it.

18. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

for me it's just a matter of luck when you were able to solve the riddles in ZeldA

19. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

You're telling me you found completing the bomber's notebook, or whatever it was called, easy ?

20. 1Blacks1

Well its common sense. if you talk to everyone and at least have an idea of what there talking about later on the game gets easy because he get a mental image of the were abouts you have to go. obviously i did find it hard and frustrating at first. i even left the game for like 5/6months without even looking at the game but then, its easy. just play Ocarina of Time Master quest. if you found Ocarina of time Hard or better yet, if you found Majoras mask Hard then il be Amazed if you Finnish Master quest under a couple of hours.