1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Please don't for get the r4patch.dat for R4 original users!

2. azoxystrobin

azoxystrobin New Member

o hai guise,
    I just dl'd the (E) version the (U) version,
    tried them, and of course, no train controls, so no good.
    So I ran the crack...
    and the funny and somewhat amusing thing is that the (E) version works fine now.

I have a cycloDS evolution with the 1.56beta firmware though.
    I haven't got to the 3rd map yet either, so I can't say if the microphone is going to work yet.

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

First a big thanks to hacker Ashley! :)

For Original R4 users, (note) no clones

May work on M3 and N5 cards

DSTT v1.17a12 For R4 revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mxtlngy5jyr

Fixed games list

And many more in Changeloag.txt

4. luckyone1234

luckyone1234 New Member

i downloaded the pre cracked ROM jhon posted on page 72, when i get to the cut scene where chancellor cole appears and alfonzo is defending the princess, he blocks a blow from byrne with his sword, the screen whites out and then nothing happens. I'm playing on an R4Ultra, maybe updating firmware would help?

EDIT: Downloaded another pre cracked ROM, and updated firmware and finally got past that scene.

5. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

Why the rom crashed at the cut scene; when they arrived with princess zelda at the spirit tower.

The rom always crashed at the cut scene.
    The problem solved when I just skip the cut scene.

How to fix this because i want to watch the cut scene.
    Help me, please.

6. panda8o8

panda8o8 New Member

IT wont work on my hyperr4i card but on the other card it works why

7. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

it would be very big without winrar

8. Eriksia

Eriksia New Member

guys help please, i have an edge cart v1.6, and it crashed when entering the tunnel in snow realms, it just went dark, i'm already downloading the cracked version from xenophobia, is anyone have the same probs? tq

9. Newts_Ute

Newts_Ute Member

Yes same problem, guess this is one game I'm going to have to go and buy =D

Thanks for trying

10. hwawei

hwawei New Member

wat's patch?? how do i do it?? pls tell me in clear simple english..
    Post Merge: [time]1260771628[/time]
    and i'm playing it on n-ds..

11. mizuhokei46

mizuhokei46 New Member

Please help me in this game i'm using EDGE the patch version of XPA has the gear box but it dons't save what ever I do it does not save. And the unpatch version the save works but the train control is gone please help me
    Post Merge: [time]1260773097[/time]
    Please help me in this game I'm using EDGE the patch version of XPA has the gear box but it doesn't save what ever I do it does not save. And the unpatch version the save works but the train control is gone please help me :( :( :( :(
    Post Merge: [time]1260773154[/time]
    Please help me in this game I'm using EDGE the patch version of XPA has the gear box but it doesn't save what ever I do it does not save. And the unpatch version the save works but the train control is gone please help me

12. crazyd92

crazyd92 New Member

Hey dudes, can anyone please post here links for patches or patched roms of spirit tracks for r4 sdhc. I looked at the other topic but it's just a confusing mess, 78 pages, seriously. thanks in advance

13. Dream_CC

click right on your mouse and click "extract to (the game's name)" ?

14. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

The (E) version of spirt tracks works on Acekard 2i w/the latest loaders,,,,
    Its also working on R4i gold w/1.30 fw

good luck

8)

15. Laythe

Laythe New Member

Hello.
    I am enjoying playing the new Zelda on no$bga, but it seems that i am having a problem wich is the flute makes notes just by moving it right and left without actualy blowing into the microfone so i cant play the right notes at the right time.
    AnyOne knows how to solve this problem.

16. Otterbane

Otterbane Member

Yeah... Using an R4 Ultra card, it's a fakey, so I can't see the train controls. I know this has probably been disputed about fifty times in this 74 page thread and to be honest, I can't be bothered looking through every page since my internet is so slow.

So here's the stuff:

Card: r4 Ultra SDHC card (NO YSMENU - INCOMPATIBLE.) website: r4ultra.com
    Console: DS

My card is INCOMPATIBLE (hear that?) with YSmenu. So don't tell me to download it. Those other cheat editors and whatnot don't work with mine either, so I just have to wait for a fix?

:) Thanks guys. I'll just play FF while I wait :)

17. silas

silas Member

My system loads but doesnt go past the Nintendo Copyright screen, patch or no patch.

18. Dream_CC

try use the ysmenu

19. silas

silas Member

sorry i am totally new to this whole thing, got my r4 today....can you explain

20. Dream_CC

mine is r4 and it worked with the patch (first page) just apply the patch and VOILA it will work!