1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Newts_Ute

Newts_Ute Member

Yes sorry I should have mentioned I already tried updating my winRAR and it is this version. I then rebooted too. But I don't understand what you mean by drag it onto my desktop without decompressing, the .rar is already on my desktop.

2. Dangit7981

Dangit7981 New Member

I've heard a lot about the Supercard DSONE/i and how you are supposed to get thw patch to work, but not the Supercard micro. Does anyone know how to get the game working for it?

3. kingi_100

kingi_100 Well-Known Member

Try YSMENU 1.17a07 and with soft reset turned off.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You need winrar to extract the .NDS ROM for the rar archive!

http://www.rarlab.com/

5. graphboy

graphboy New Member

Wow thanks man it works fine :D i just copied the nds and played :D ! thanks again and keep the good work

6. paintape

paintape Well-Known Member

use patch

7. RicardoZagada

RicardoZagada New Member

I am having a problem with the microphone when playing the songs. It reacts to the blow quite akwardly and i cant make the sound last for more than half a second, and it plays the flute like I am blowing 10 times in one second to the microphone. Does anyone has a solution for this? :-\

8. kingi_100

Are you using DS or emulator?

9. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

10. xatxat

xatxat Member

Which page is it? (is the ROM the game file? :-/)

11. RicardoZagada

RicardoZagada New Member

Emulator "NO$Zoomer"

12. Wen8ball

Wen8ball Member

i heard something somewhere about the TTDS patching... or doing something else by it self. I have the TTDS, do i still have to patch it? (although i still don't know how :p) do i have to use that .sav file thing? do i have to do ANYTHING??? thanks for the help in advance... unless you don't help... in that case, screw you :p

13. solid8bit

solid8bit Member

I have a problem with my game being erased. This is the 2nd time this has happened. I just beat the snow temple. latter i went to play it and it starts to creates a new game and such....
    What does this mean!?!
    I have EZfllash V if that helps

14. Croaker

Croaker New Member

I had a similar problem on my Acekard. However, it can be fixed: go into the properties, save type, then change it to "8M". I think it will work on all linkers.

15. deathville

deathville Active Member

I have a DSTT. I have the Rolulation version and installed the menu that's on the main page and the newest cheats (Dec 8) and it still doesn't work.

16. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

1) Open the rar
    2) Select the rom
    3) Drag it to your desktop

error now?

or can somebody upload the rom for him? WITHOUT winrar!
    Post Merge: [time]1260731803[/time]

Go to the forum and get the RC9 kernel and the save file convertor.

! ONLY EZ-FLASH V and Vi !

17. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

I can make a .sav file with Desmume for you. That's what I done to fix the save problems with it.

18. kingi_100

Check the page 72

19. shapper

shapper New Member

the rom works fine until i went to the third map(The map with the sea)when i go to the first village,and then to old woman that predict the futre.When she ask me the questions the microphone doesn't work,and when i go out her house it becomes all black.
    Help me please.
    (ps.I use an R4)

20. deathville

deathville Active Member

The menu on the main page of this is wrong. The menu you should use for DSTT for this game is actually 1.17a12.

http://www.r0man.com/DSTT_1.17a12.rar

Password: "quickbrownfox" (Thanks â™ Jack_Spadesâ™ :))

This should be updated on the main page.