1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. solknight

solknight New Member

I am a sad, sad narb, who can't figure out how to patch the damn thing for TTDS. Detailed step plz >_<

2. simpleprincess

simpleprincess Active Member

Im having trouble getting the whip to stick to the propeller in the ocean temple? I cant get across the gap to get to the stairs he just wont friggin hold on grrr.

3. sephiroth1718

sephiroth1718 Member

sorry about this, but i got the game working on my R4 card (i downloaded the latest FW version) I have tried patching the rom because the gearbox isnt on the train but everytime i try to patch the game it doesnt work.

I have tried all the different ways i.e. rename the rom to xpa-zstc.nds and drag it to the xpa-zstc.bat
    but it never patches heres what it says:

Patching...
    'xdelta.exe' is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
    Done
    Press any key to continue...

Im new to patching games and programs so im not sure if im doing things wrong or not, if someone can help me i would be greatful!!

4. solknight

solknight New Member

thats what my problem was TT .TT

5. sephiroth1718

sephiroth1718 Member

i got the program to sort of work but it makes the crack file but it isnt of any size (0kb)

is there anything im doing wrong?

6. Altarius95

Altarius95 Well-Known Member

I have an R4Ultra with standard menu stuff, and it doesnt work. I tried the method for the regular R4, and it didnt work. Im posting this so that hopefully someone can make a patch for this, or give tips.

Thanks in advance.

7. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

Hey can someone help me with my Edge save problem because the .sav file for it won't work.

8. RageBall

RageBall New Member

Lol I did read it all but like you I don't want to use Sakura lol. Was hoping for a fix without changing firmware.

9. Nintendo_DS101

Nintendo_DS101 New Member

Spirit Tracks won't even get past the Nintendo logo on the regular R4 SDHC if you update to v1.28. Just thought I should address the problem.

10. stapled

stapled New Member

how do i make it work for ace kard 2?

resolved

11. koolman

koolman New Member

Greetz everyone ^^

I tried to search the response to my question among the current -74- pages, so I'm sorry if the subject has already been addressed by other, but I would like to know if the game works (after patching) with an R4-SDHC (with kernel v1.13 released the 12 December 2009) ?? If someone successfully tested this hardware, I should use a specific savegame for R4 ?? or any found in this topic ??

Thank you in advance for your help and thanks to Romulation for this nice forum !

12. GhostFaceLoser

GhostFaceLoser Well-Known Member

i hate to say but i may buy this game casue the AP is a ***** to deal with!!

13. geok12

geok12 New Member

This was probably answered but how do you get this rom to work for cyclods???? ive been trying to patch it but im really frustrated!!! :mad:

14. I think it has to do with what kind of flashcart you are using. Some people's cards seem to work great and others dont work at all.

15. vtotheinay

vtotheinay New Member

sorry if this has been answered but theres so many pages how exactly do i do it with a regular R4 chip? i tried to use it with the patch and turned off soft reset but still no train buttons im using ysmenu by the way

16. thunderbolt

thunderbolt Active Member

i am work well in my r4

17. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

read page 72 jhon 591's post

18. Missing187

Missing187 Member

i have the m3 simply, firmware version 1.14. and when i am on the train, everythin is workin fine. however, i cannot see the lever to go forward or reverse and i do not see the horn too pull. Help is very much appreciated thx!

19. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

THIS IS THE WORSE THREAD I HAVE EVER BEEN TO, P-E-R-I-O-D.

20. videro

videro New Member

if i have a dstt, do i just have to unrar and copy and paste the files to my memory card?