1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. kingi_100

kingi_100 Well-Known Member

wtf? kernel 1.57!?! It wasn't there yesterday! I installed the new kernel and now my card wen't crazy. I had to format it (NOOO MY GAMES!! MY SAVES!!!). I have the games on my computer but not the saves. After formatting, it was slow as a snail. It takes half of an hour by moving just 20Mb files OMG any ideas?

2. Saiakhasieth

Saiakhasieth New Member

i have an r4... its software is up to date but i havent used a batch before so i have the files but have no idea what to do with them... teach me please???? :D thanks

3. ooiks

ooiks New Member

can anyone give me a sav file that is after playing the lokomo song with carben and going to the ocean temple?i closed my ds thinking i saved the game,but when i turn it on again,it says creating a save file.....can someone help me?plssssssssssss

4. TangoRevenge

TangoRevenge New Member

Yes this problem is happening to me aswell, and the first time i went into the cave i hadn't saved for quite a while so i was annoyed that this happened.

5. gg_mouse

gg_mouse Member

There's a thread for that and a solution! Just look it up. :)

6. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

Is this the save file? Because i need it for my Edge 1.6
    if u read the quote.
    Post Merge: [time]1260519554[/time]
    The .sav file doesnt work for my edge

7. Doesn't work for me. I have R4 v1.18 English, Even with soft-reset turned off, It doesn't show the train controls. D:< Btw I used the XPA Patch D:<

I wonder why it doesn't work for me, I hope you guys are enjoying the game lol.

8. Sphearow127

The .sav file doesn't work for my v1.6 EDGE. can someone help me?

9. Lingo

Lingo Member

For those of you who are stuck at the tunnel I shall direct you to this topic where someone has figured out how to get past!
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=29416.0
    Good luck!

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

11. pumba

pumba New Member

Can somebody help me?? I lost my saved game... I was at the ocean realm en when I started it the nest day it was gone.... What to do now? Is there anybody with the same problem? And what to do now?????

12. Sphearow127

CAN SOMEONE HELP. NOBODY IS READING MY POSTS THAT THE .SAV FILE DOES NOT WORK.

13. thunderbolt

thunderbolt Active Member

you must use ysmenu it is work on me, i am use r4 v1.18

14. kingi_100

kingi_100 Well-Known Member

IT WORKS!!! IT WORKS!!! I donwloaded the latest kernel from www.r4i.cn. I had to format my MicroSD and get late from scool but it WORKS!! I lost all of my games, saves (DAMN!!), music and I was late from school and now my MicroSD is much slower than yesterday but it works. It was worth it. Now I'm going to stay here, helping others and looking for solution for my problems. I don't know about the ice cave AP, I'm not that far yet.

15. Numberman

Numberman New Member

How do u patch the game?? i dont know how to do it??

16. Jhon 591

17. OGTiago

OGTiago Active Member

Just want to thank you guys (or whoever made it) for the quick patch

18. Jhon 591

If you wish to patch the ROM yourself then

[​IMG]

If you are "NOT" using file extensions then don't add .nds

19. dingle2k

dingle2k New Member

for those who use Edge, here's a trick about the save problem
    for starters, download the latest desmume 0.9.5 on their website
    i'm using the patched rom of Zelda - Spirit Tracks, the rom is around 90mb in size, and i rename it to xpa-lzst.nds (according to XPA, it should be)
    1) Play the game using desmume until it generate a save file (it should be xpa-lzst.dsv)
    2) Rename the save file into xpa-lzst.sav
    (if you notice, the size is about 900kb, maybe this is the reason the save always reinitialize when you turn off the game, edge save file is about 500kb)
    3) Copy the nds and sav file to your micro sd
    4) The game should be working GREAT now, with save function working too
    I don't know about the other flashcarts which can't save too, but maybe you can try this trick too

Enjoy The Game!
    - I found this trick on gbatemp, kudos to them -

20. RageBall

RageBall New Member

Sorry to bother you with a question asked no doubt hundreds of times, I've read right through to page 30, gave up and skipped straight to this last page. Using a M3DS Real, updated firmware and a 4gb card. Patched rom and I get the Xeno screen like everybody else has then freezes at the Nintendo screen.
    Not all that technically minded so any help would be much appreciated.