1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

OMG, Do you not have a normal DS old or DSL?

R4 original is not bad for them a £10-13
    Post Merge: [time]1260479999[/time]
    Keep them all, they will come in handy some day!

2. kingi_100

kingi_100 Well-Known Member

F*** you I have Nintendo DSi Firmware Ver.1.56E. White and Black.
    [​IMG]
    Why two? I shoplifted the black one. Then I won the white one from a contest by hacking. Now I'm having some funny piratetime! I drive with a tuned moped and ware games and movies from thepiratebay! I hate myself.

3. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

4. kingi_100

And you have money to buy one. I couldn't affort one single R4i, my mother bought it to me and there is no flashcards for DS in stores in Finland. I had to buy this one from internet

5. Killer1002

Killer1002 New Member

where can u download spirit tracks for free besides romulation. i downloaded the europe and the american one from romulation and the train part doesnt work

6. kingi_100

From internet

7. Jhon 591

Last page

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg504184#msg504184
    Post Merge: [time]1260481289[/time]
    They is a new DSi LL coming out soon

Check it out!, lol

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ei=2GohS6WxMpWe4QbSj-TeCQ&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CAwQBSgA&q=DSi+ll&spell=1

8. kingi_100

I know DSi XL.
    1. I don't have money
    2. I promised not to sholift anything big anymore
    3. They make there so bad anti-piracy stuff that hell freezes. If they make flashcards for that, I don't have money for that.
    4. You can't shoplift the internet

9. Jhon 591

All my money is gowing on christmass , I know its a pain!,

But years go by... befor you know it they are £10

I remember when i wanted a playstation, when they first came out at £300, I pick one up PS1 lite from a boot sale for £1, and in a charty shop i pixed up a PS2 with 7 games and two memcard for £5 no S***
    Post Merge: [time]1260482308[/time]
    Do R4's not work on a DSI?, are is it the firmware in a DSI

10. gg_mouse

gg_mouse Member

Woahoho, first insulting someone and then demanding something from him. Nice one.

11. kingi_100

R4 won't work on DSi. For DSi you need some flashcard that ends with "i". DSi's newest firmware contains only an anti-piracy thing which destroyes ability to use R4i. You need flashcard that supports Ver.1,4.

12. I'm having the same problem as these guys. The game was working just fine up until this point. I'm using M3DS Real with the latest firmware with the cracked rom and the altered sav file, is there any way I can continue the game?

13. Yarukinasu

Yarukinasu Well-Known Member

Yay I got it to work! Now for some busy time with future Link...

14. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

lol,and the "experts" at gbatemp said that R4i Gold is garbage. Every damn rom works perfectly and i have it for 6 months now.
    In your face gbatemp!
    ... also ,i hate squeelers
    Post Merge: [time]1260501633[/time]
    oh... you must love this game,if not,admins will send ghosts to scare little baby seals in their domain. booggidy booggidy !!!!! im so sleepy,im writing WTF stuff

15. Dark Serphs

Dark Serphs Member

The patched version works once i downloaded the R4i 1.57 kernel from R4i.cn
    Train Controls are visible as well.

16. Setuben

Setuben New Member

Using M3DS REAL with Sakura Firmware 1.44x. I can load however I get a black screen when link salutes after getting on the train for the first time. Anyone found a fix for this or had similar problems? I've followed each step verbatim several times using the .sav file along with the most recent download on the site to no avail.

17. The M3 firmware is up to version 4.7X. Maybe updating your fimrware will fix that problem. You can get it here: http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

However, I'm using the latest firmware and am still stuck at the black screen when I try to go into the ice cave with the train. I really hope someone makes a fix for this soon, I was really getting into the game and now I'm stuck :(

18. Setuben

Setuben New Member

Thanks! Works! Hey, maybe if you should try switching to Sakura 1.44x for the Ice cave, switching back for the rest? Just a suggestion maybe it'll work. XD

19. Glad I could help. Please post again and let me know if you can go into the snow cave when you get to it! I'd like to know if this problem is happening to everyone or only a couple people.

20. GhostFaceLoser

GhostFaceLoser Well-Known Member

got a question but this may be in the wrong topic.

i wanted to try the single card play but every time i try to do that my game freezes with a black screen is there a fix for that i am using cyclon ds evolution 1.56 beta version 4.

let me know thank you.