1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. medje1

medje1 New Member

is there anyone who loaded the game from Europe. I have a DS Fire link card and it says : data could not be written. Turn the power off, then reinsert the game card. I have done everything to solve this. Please help me!!!!

2. kingi_100

kingi_100 Well-Known Member

Try downloading the game again or from different site and reboot your computer before trying again.

3. medje1

medje1 New Member

what do you mean with reboot? Sorry i'm from holland and my englisch is not very good.

4. kingi_100

restart. If you can't do it, hold the power button for few seconds and the computer SHUTS DOWN!! Then simply press the power button again so the computer boots.

5. medje1

medje1 New Member

my computer or the ds?
    Post Merge: [time]1260453453[/time]
    i hate this game, nothing works!!!! i have trayed everything.

6. kingi_100

Computer. And I know your feelings. I have R4i and it just won't work. That's why I try to help others

7. Kopa

Kopa Member

I've tried the clean rom of the Europe one on Acekard 2i with newest loader from Akaio, and the train controls still don't show up. Is this just the Europe one? Because the main post says that the US rom works fine on Acekard. Downloading the US one currently.

8. 14m

14m New Member

do you need to extract it or not. If not could you give me the names of the files that need to be on the EZ Flash Card ;)

9. jusandjan

jusandjan Member

there must be someone who can help, this is really p**ing me off. I have download the zelda patced version and still it doesnt work, what else is there to do. I have a M3

10. ryuuzaki16

ryuuzaki16 New Member

Okay guys, so I have a Ncard and I don't know which file to download because I can't find my cards name down there.

What do I need for DS Fire Link with a Ncard? Please help me guys :(

11. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

12. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

if it doesn't work on ur card then tough buy a card it works on

13. kingi_100

That's true. It's cheaper to buy a new 20€ card to every game than buy the real game wich is over 50€.

14. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Sorry i ment xpa-lzst.nds as 1 and xpa-zstc.bat as 2

Good work!

15. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

(Again)

For all Ez-Flash V(i) users:

1) Back up your kernel.
    2) Download the romulation rom of Spirit tracks (don't care if it is the u or e version)
    3) Install the new kernel (where to find => google this: ez-flash rc8)

When you have a folder called "moonshl" or something like that just deleted it on your card. (Before the v2.0 Rc x kernel)

When you haven't you are just fine to replace the new kernel with the old. (I think the new folder is called "EZ5Shell")

4) Don't need to patch to rom just put it where you want

Attention:

If your are playing the patch rom on your pc and getting the save file over it will be deleted after the before the water temple. If you restart form the beginning or let the game make a save file there will be no problem.

Enjoy Ez-Flash V(i) users.

this works for ez-flash V AND Vi

Questions or problems? Mail me or post it on this topic!

16. CoolKill3r

*removed*

17. Jhon 591

It good what you have done for me! , do you mined if i upload a new version of it?

18. CoolKill3r

*removed*

19. Jhon 591

It will take me a few moments!

20. CoolKill3r

*removed*