1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Make a copy of your original, but thats it, but i downt think its gowing to work as it dose not with the emulator

Edit: Is working!

2. N3o3k7

N3o3k7 Well-Known Member

this patch is working fine on my r4 using YSmenu

3. andreah

andreah New Member

Rename ur file to "xpa-lzst.nds", Put the rom and the crack on the same folder where the .bat and .exe are, run the .bat file, w8 for it to finish then your rom will have like "-cracked" next to its filename.

4. simpleprincess

simpleprincess Active Member

could someone pleasee help with instructions to get zelda to work on the R4 with version 1.18? it works just cant use train controls or whistle and to fork out for a different card seems to cost the same as purchasing the game if someone could be so kind m not very up on computers.xx

5. djwout96

djwout96 New Member

it works on r4 1.18 with ysmenu ive got the train controls now

6. Jhon 591

Yes thaks a bunch team , It is now working on R4 original with ysmenu.nds

You can now see the "controlls on the train", But what next lol!

Ysmenu.nds or patch.nds

Edit: Tip press a button to get rid of the XENOPHOBIA screen

7. N3o3k7

N3o3k7 Well-Known Member

try using the patch that was posted a little while ago, it migt not work with the 1.18 version im using YSMenu on mine you might have to update to that firmware

8. N3o3k7

N3o3k7 Well-Known Member

that one there is a .nfo that explains what you need to do (open the nfo with word or notepad)

9. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

could someone please post a patched rom
    as i have a mac and i wont be able to patch it

10. m0r0z

m0r0z New Member

It works well on R4 ultra (SDHC). There is some weird picture just when the game starts (it's Xenophobia logo, but colors are corrupt in my case), and you need to press Start to go on.
    So, I'm totally happy ))

11. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

ok soo theres a fix for the acekard akaio firmware?

Soo does the train controlls work? and what should I do to get this working zelda on my acekard? I heard that updating the Akaio firmware via wifi update fixes it, but does it fix the train controlls? and what about these links are they the same thing as the Wifi update for akaio? and if so which do I click on? I'm using Acekard2i with Akaio 1.5

and finally last question that patched rom in this forum that a guy claims works on all cards, does it work? or should I use a clean rom or something?

Thanks in advance gonna head to bed and hope someone answers my question so when i wake up tomorrow lol good luck everyone

12. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

I cant find any .nfo files

13. simpleprincess

simpleprincess Active Member

The info wont open says damaged or corrupted? I downloaded the whole thing to my desktop so what now? xx

14. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Putting the patched rom on my Acekard 2 with Akaio 1.5 now, i assume it would work the same as the Acekardi or whatever

The info file says
    "To use the fix simply put the rom (xpa-lzst.nds) in with the included files
    and run xpa-zstc.bat. This will generate a cracked rom, enjoy"

15. gettajob0007

i go with johnx's idea, could someone just post a prepatched version and give us pc duds a break

16. Jhon 591

Make a copy of your original rom

Rename your rom to

xpa-lzst.nds

and run

xpa-zstc.exe

And thats it, It will come out as xpa-lzst-cracked.nds about 92Mb

17. Brainhunter

Brainhunter New Member

Tested patch on CycloDS Evo 1.56 B4. Game works (I have not tested up to the train section yet), but Save File gets deleted upon quitting.

Notes :
    - Odd screen glitch with the Xenophobia name branded on it, precedes Nintendo Logo. Can be skipped by pushing A. No game-breaking effect, just a visual glitch.
    - Save File gets deleted when quitting game (it autodeletes the .sav file). Can be resolved by using Real-Time Save.

18. gettajob0007

did i get the right thing i cant find an .exe file or an .nfo file, i do have this application called xdelta?

19. Jhon 591

Just run xpa-zstc

It may not show the .bat

MS-DOS batch file

20. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Just started the train, everything is there on my akaio 1.5 on acekard 2, it should work fine on your dsi one i would assume