1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. jrkyleX

jrkyleX Member

Finally the patch worked.. ;D ;D
    Now I'm just gonna try it on my dstt

2. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

What is wrong with you people? A prepatched version was uploaded nearly a week ago!

3. its_a_sheep

its_a_sheep New Member

are you sure that the xenophobia patch bypassed all of the APs? because im up to the ocean map and i can't find the boulder im supposed to whistle at (ive found two/three), according to the letter carben gave me. can someone comfirm this with me or am i not looking properly? thanks :)

4. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

have you found the one marked as 1 on the map because that one is hard to spot but it is on a pillar

5. gamefreak_91

gamefreak_91 Member

number 2 is tricky either took me 3 times to get it right but passed it easily

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Disable soft reset, press the R button, the top right (R) should be RED not green

7. Dan da man 1110

Dan da man 1110 New Member

I downloaded from romulation on to my R4 it came with a patchy thing it told me to turn off soft reset did that and the game has worked fine ever since Including all the train controls.

8. degg101

degg101 New Member

I`m stuck, sorry for being NOOb. Have got game working but have no train controls.... Can someone please direct me how to resolve....have no experience in changing files in directory etc to get train controls to display during gameplay...... Help would be greatly appreciated, I am using dstt.

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Pre-patched version hear

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg501416#msg501416

Firmware mentiond on page one for your DSTT card

10. Ramenberga

Ramenberga Well-Known Member

Still not working for R4 SDHC. Any tips.

11. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

download the prepatched version, also don't forget to turn off the soft reset!

12. kingi_100

kingi_100 Well-Known Member

Why I can't turn soft-reset off? The R in the upper right corner is always red and if I turn soft-rest off from the settings it still works. I have R4i from R4i.cn and I have the latest kernel and I've tried reinstalling the kernel. Turning off cheats works.

13. Niroskeith

Niroskeith New Member

Ok I have a cyclo and the game works fine for me...problem...the only way i can save is if i rts the game. Is this just a cyclo problem or has somebody else with a different cart had a similar issue?
    Post Merge: [time]1260367915[/time]
    Nevermind sorry about that...funny i don't get on the forum to often otherwise i would have actually read the other method for cyclo saving -_-

14. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

turn off soft reset - push the r button until it's red! so you already turned the soft reset

15. kingi_100

kingi_100 Well-Known Member

But soft-reset still works! It is always red, even if it's turned on in the settings-screen.

16. Lingo

Lingo Member

Is there still no Ice tunnel fix? It isn't right telling people that the patch works when it only works up until the ice world.

17. cheekybint

cheekybint New Member

downloaded prepatched file, turned soft thingy to red, and still no train setting, how frustrating

18. gamefreak_91

gamefreak_91 Member

I've got the game and mine is pathed it works great, i'm almost in the freakin' fire temple just to get those stupid keys you need for it

19. BL4CKB34RD

BL4CKB34RD Well-Known Member

Is this working for Acekard 2? What do I hafta do to get it going?

20. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

deleted