1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

M3 Real DS still doesnt save following all the methods provided =(

2. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

os there a link for a pre-patched game that will work on the r4? i cant be bothered to look through all the pages.

3. GamerGirlEleo

GamerGirlEleo New Member

SAVING SOLUTION FOR CYCLO DS
    PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE FIRST POST!

FOR CYCLO DS
    newest 1.56 beta 4
    read the instructions at http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=8807&p=20
    and download the .sav file at http://www.mediafire.com/?yd2jtmymemz

Download the .sav file and make sure the patched xenophobia rom and the .sav file have the same name.
    place the .sav in the saves folder of your card. (A folder which is new for 1.56 beta 4 and therefore a bit confusing for those used to the older versions... perhaps.) Obviously you then place the rom at the root of your card or in a folder with your other nds games.

PRESTO!

No more fiddling with those real time save issues! This .sav file is 979kb as apposed to the 512kb ones that kept reseting themselves. Just save ingame!
    (I'm at long last going to enjoy playing through this game for the third time up til Ocean temple where my rt save froze twize. Happy playing, fellow Cyclo owners!)

This save may also work on other cards with saving issues, but I only own a Cyclo so try it out yourself. Just thought we should add more helpful tips to the first post.

4. lexman4

lexman4 New Member

it wont let me past the spirit song for the ocean sanctuary what do i do i have the cracked version and i have ysmenu

5. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

ocean sanctuary/
    do you mean the first game or the third map?

6. I've downloaded a crack that worked pretty good until the part where you need to enter to the ocean temple 'cause the gate to the temple's tracks don't open even when the stone changes color to blue :S:S:S

7. MoonLight90

MoonLight90 New Member

i really wanna play this game but its not working !!! theres no train controls !!

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Pre-pathced rom bottom of page 58

9. MoonLight90

MoonLight90 New Member

i really wanna play this game but its not working !!! theres no train controls !!

are you romulation ppl going to fix it ????

10. Jhon 591

Pre-patched rom , no need to patch it

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eyeyynomoif

And it dose work on my R4 revolution , With train controlls

Post Merge: [time]1260310033[/time]
    The only prolems are with M3 real cards, R4i cards, cyclo cards

11. MoonLight90

MoonLight90 New Member

im sad now,cuz i can't play legend of zelda :spirit tracks

12. Jhon 591

What is the problem?, Is it your card

Check first page for fixes with cards

13. eggytheape

eggytheape New Member

Thanks, this sorted out my problem! This will fix save file problems with M3DS Real with latest software and pre patch ROM xpa-lzst-cracked.nds

14. robmortar

robmortar Member

oh man this finally did it

15. Agahnim

Agahnim Well-Known Member

Ive just downloaded that file as i was having the same problem, you sure it works? The file on the mediafire link ends .OPT not .SAV do i need to rename it to .SAV for it to work? I hope this finally works! I bet the games crap after all this haha

Also ive just downloaded the new M3 real sakura firmware, it said fatal error im having to downgrade. Does the Sakura firmware work on M3DS Real carts or am i just doing something wrong? Any help would be great thanks

16. r4_rox

r4_rox New Member

Okay so I am kinda new to the whole patching roms thing and I just don't understand what to do when you get the patch from romu. I mean I have the cracked file but don't know how to get the patch to work on my r4 sdhc... can any please help me?

17. shawn1724

shawn1724 Member

18. Xperius

Xperius Member

YES! Pre-patched, finally, I cannot patch myself >_< I'm not all that computer geeky :p Aaaanyways, I hope this works out, it's downloading now.. So lets hope for the best! :)

19. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

does anybody have the save for when you just got to linebeck and brought the bridge buider?

20. shawn1724

shawn1724 Member

im close to there