1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. icantspell

icantspell Member

M3 DS REAL: For the few that use this here is a link that got me to play it and save. So when I turn it off I still have my save and I don't have to use someone's save file with a weird name like "Green" as Link or whatever people name their Link. I've learned and got some help from people on here so here's the link that was super easy to understand. I'm not sure if this will work on the R4 (All R4 cards) and whatever else people use. But you could try.

I hope this helps. Now I don't have to give Nintendo my money.

http://filetrip.net/f8931-Legend-of-Zelda-Spirit-Tracks-M3-Sakura-Fix-1-0.html

2. Eriksia

Eriksia New Member

hi, can anyone help me? i'm using edge card, how to play using it? tq

3. icantspell

icantspell Member

I've never used an Edge card so I wouldn't know but I read back and found a link that told me how to fix mine. I was given a link to a download by Dreamcc but the file that I never said it was broken or whatever or it was Windows 7 but I found another one that had the same file and just used the rom I got and the files from the download I was told to get and then the link I found and wa-la. I think I'll still to my M3 card since it was pretty easy to use. Dreamcc seems to know a lot so I'd ask Dreamcc. Well Romulain's, I'm off to play my new game that I didn't have to pay for. Ha! Free games always rock. Thanks for all your help guys.

4. lameTRiCKS

lameTRiCKS New Member

i have a cyclo ds and when i downloaded the romulation version, but after the train part it says "Data could not be written. Turn the power off, then reinsert the Game Card." I did that then it just does the same thing. What do i do?

5. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

The game works finnaly on my R4DS. ;D
    I'm at the second temple, but i dont know how to defeat the boss when he destroyed the torches with fire and icy fire.
    Please help me!
    Post Merge: [time]1260171598[/time]
    I have some firmware loaders and other stuff on my R4 and the game works perfectly I'll say wich stuff it is later on this day.

6. Lucide

Lucide New Member

Hey, its probably already been said somewhere, but i really don't want to trawl through the whole thread.

I can get up to the part where he gets on the train but then it goes to a black screen and nothing happens.

I have an ITouchDS, not sure on the firmware version.
    And I'm fairly certain its a clean rom.

Was wondering how do i patch/crack it?

7. lameTRiCKS

lameTRiCKS New Member

does anyone have it working on the cyclods?

8. gamefreak_91

gamefreak_91 Member

You have to avoid his icy and flameable beams and with your boomerang hit him with ice if he glows in flames, and otherwise

9. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

do you turn off the soft reset already?® -> ®
    Post Merge: [time]1260179520[/time]
    read this and you'll be fine (for R4 users, because mine is R4 too and it works perfectly)
    download the patch here: http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/ds/patches/lozstu.rar
    then DO this:
    download the patch
    extract it
    rename your rom to xpa-zstc.nds
    and drag it to xpa-zstc.bat
    it'll take a second to patch the rom
    and there you go! there'll be a new rom with name: xpa-zstc-cracked.nds
    you can rename it back to The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (U).nds
    copy & paste it to your card and ENJOY
    and don't forget to Turn off Soft Reset in the Top!! ® -> ®
    Post Merge: [time]1260179673[/time]
    for CycloDS users : CycloDS Evolution[v1.56 beta 4] *xpa patch = http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/ds/patches/lozstu.rar
    follow the instructions above and you'll be fine

10. Thanks mate its patching now! out of intrest how long does it take to patch?

11. Lucide

Lucide New Member

Yeah, nice in theory.
    Until it says "xdelta.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command..."
    And they're sitting in the same folder.

Any help?

12. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

hmm? do you drag the rom to xdelta.exe? you must drag it to xpa-zstc.bat

13. Thats it all working thanks you jhon 591!!!!! im off to play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Lucide

Lucide New Member

Nevermind.
    Used a new folder, dumped just the files needed.
    Renamed the NDS then just ran the batch.
    Everything went as it was supposed to and now i am happily running trains across hyrule.

15. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Put the original kernal back onto your ds card

You can always format and reformat

16. bockadilla

bockadilla Member

Hey guys, On my R4 (SDHC) I can't extract it from the .rar file :-\ It just says the file is corrupt
    Anyone got a way to help ???

17. Is the game meant to crash on me every now and then?

18. Jhon 591

Try redownload it from anuther location

You extract it with winrar on your pc , not the R4
    Post Merge: [time]1260183031[/time]
    Not realy.. just depence on the card you are using

19. True.! i just have to save it every now and then. I got to the point were Zelda gives link his green clothes and it just froze on me. So far its been good!

20. Jhon 591

If you know wht you are dowing, mabe you could backup your games, format your microsd card, and reput back on your kernal

Mabe its geting buggy with files