1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. liamrules96

liamrules96 Member

dont work...

2. Nitroxide

Nitroxide New Member

As soon as Link embarks in the train,all becomes black.... I am with M3DS Real(M3 Sakura 1.44

3. ydog

ydog New Member

how do u actually patch the game

4. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois Member

Seconded.

5. Fadu

Fadu New Member

Hi All

Not sure if this has already been said, I've got an edge card and followed SakuraMartinez advice on page 40, I can now save progress. Patch the rom as already explained - download patch (link on page 40) and follow SakuraMartinez advice. Sav. file can be found later on in forum. You end up with a person's save but can start your own as second save in game.

If I can do this, hopefully others can too as I am very very new to all this and get mixed up with all your patching, downloading etc.

6. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

get prepatched
    http://www.mediafire.com/?eyeyynomoif

7. Britanadian

Britanadian New Member

I've got R4 1.18, and I downloaded the Xenophobia patch, but I wasn't too sure what to do with the files I extracted, so I just copy pasted all of them onto where I've got all the nds and sav files. I then turned off the soft reset, but I still can't see the train controls and whistle. What am I doing wrong?

8. unowen

unowen New Member

Doesn't work on Supercard SD Micro Rumble, after I skip the Xenophobia splashscreen I get two white screens.

9. Kopl324

Kopl324 New Member

I downloaded it from romulation and it came with a patch .rar but i don't know what to do with that. Any help would be appreciated.

10. titen96

its the patch for the file you rename the nds file to what the nfo file says then run the bat file with the nds file in the folder with it

11. happycrab

happycrab New Member

I've skimmed through this thread and it doesn't seem like anyone uses acekard. You all have R4s or whatever. Well the xenophobia crack doesnt work on my acekard 2. it just has a white bottom screen and xenophobia on the top screen with all screwed up pixels.

this is the pre-patched version, and if i patch it myself its the same thing. oddly when i patch it, it ends up being about 90MB when the previous file was over 100 me thinks. And if I play the original non cracked game i get up to the first train part and there's no train controls so I just hit the pigs and cant move :(

12. titen96

im uloading a file with everyting just wait ok

13. ProtomanZX

ProtomanZX Well-Known Member

thank you, i thought i was going to go crazy at the train ;)

but you know, we are going to crack every game Nintendo releases, so why AP?
    i got this thing, legend of zelda spirit tracks (xeniphobia cracked) file from the posts before this one what is that one for?

14. happycrab

happycrab New Member

I guess it might stop at least some of the people who never get a working crack. And it's a big screw you to everyone who steals it because it often creates a bit of a hassle and can piss people off, which they kind of have a right to do.

15. pichu241

pichu241 New Member

any tips for super card lite users?

16. ProtomanZX

no, i have never even heard of that.

and where do i get winrar? i need it for this rar file i just got.

17. Natsuu

Natsuu Member

Use 7zip. Its free.

18. ProtomanZX

never mind, i found one. back to the matter at hand, how do i use the train with a cyclo, i can't see the controls.

19. fuzzybutt738

fuzzybutt738 New Member

When you get to the xenophobia screen just press A and it should continue to the rest of the game. That screens been pissin everyone off lately

20. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Use the patch, mentioned in the first post. Or download one of the many uploaded prepatched versions posted in this thread.

Update to the latest AKAIO firmware and put the latest loaders on it. The clean ROM should work (reportedly).