1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Rork

Rork New Member

It seems I am utterly lost. And would appreciate help.

I have an Acekard 2 i With Akaio version 1.5. I have followed the instuctions for the crack and had the following results

Cracked: Save file is read as courupted and overwritten whenever the game is booted. (I did use the downloaded save file) I do however have access to train controls

Uncracked: Allows me to save but no train controls.

Help!

Fixed Thanks anyway

2. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

I'm new, and I can't find the post within this thread that states the summary of cards that Spirit Tracks perfectly works on. Could anyone please tell me on what cards ST works perfectly on? Thanks a bunch. :)

3. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194422&st=0&start=0 < there. :) Good luck with the game! :D

4. dancubs

Aaah. Thousand thanks. So it says here Xenophobia's patch is the one that works for R4i gold, the card I use, so I click the DL link that says XPA right? Then I go on from there, and do the extract-paste-boot and see what happens, right right?

5. poooooop

poooooop Member

it seems that after using the xenophobia patch on my rom it still doesnt show the train controls
    is there a pre patched rom for r4 users?

edit: nvm i figured out the solution! patch works great

6. dancubs

Wait, what solution? :O Doesnt the XPA file work like a .nds file? That you just take and paste into your card and see what happens? What else do I have to do, please? :)

7. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

Can you gimme a link 4 the YS menu that u 'r usin'?

8. timmylove

timmylove New Member

Thanks GhostFace977, I didn't have a clue about patching either, but following your instructions and using the Xenophobia patch has got it running on my DSTT R4 card with the ysmenu 1.17a, even without 'turning off soft reset' (which I couldn't find?!?). Just got to the forrest temple, not really getting this train business though? Surely if the spirit tracks were all disappearing we could just jump on Epona and get there just as quick?

9. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

is it working? if it's not try this patch http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/ds/patches/lozstu.rar , it's working perfectly for me :)

10. freepass

freepass Member

Great efforts by everyone! You all are doing a great job with all your patching efforts to get this to work.

I won't be able to play it as I hate the stylus controls and would love a d-pad hack like someone made with Phantom Hourglass, but I can wait a few years for that. :p

11. Dream_CC

@kamuikurou : yeah, and it's working just fine!

12. szymekc

szymekc New Member

Works PERFECTLY on DS ONE (SDHC) with a class 6 card. ;D Thanks for your hard work!

13. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

I tried doing the whole patched rom + save file + 1.6 OS for the Edge but still the game save vanishes.

14. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Okay.
    I've use Jhon's YSmenu (The 1st December version) and as Anandjones suggested reformated my MicroSD.
    Still got a Black Screen when entering the tunnel in the Snow Realm.
    And yes,I'm using the patched Rom.
    Any ideas?

15. Dream_CC

try this patch! http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/ds/patches/lozstu.rar works fine for me

16. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

How do I use this?
    Do I patch the clean ROM with this or just put it on the card?

17. Dream_CC

download the patch
    extract it
    rename your rom to xpa-zstc.nds
    and drag it to xpa-zstc.bat
    it'll take a second to patch the rom
    and there you go!
    copy & paste it to your card

18. Bellatrixkiddo

Bellatrixkiddo New Member

guys just want to know if this is working on r4i gold v1.30? Do i have to download the patch rom?

19. Dream_CC

don't know if it's working on r4i gold, but you can test it first, if it's not working then download the patch: http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/ds/patches/lozstu.rar

20. Bellatrixkiddo

Bellatrixkiddo New Member

Im just confuse reading thread. I dont know if a have to download the clean or the patched rom. I hope there's a different thread for each card so it wont be confusing. Thanks anyway Dream!