1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

Check the last few pages you may have to use someones sav file

Try pre-patched on page 9, confirmed work on many cards. Not sure about m3 though

2. icantspell

icantspell Member

I don't have a Cyclose or whatever so I can't help. At least I don't have that DSI with auto updates. Then my card would be worthless. So anyone have any idea on how to get this game to work? Do I need to update my M3 DS REAL or what Come on people, help us. Like Obi-Wan did!!
    Post Merge: [time]1260076195[/time]
    Thanks MangaRx. I'll give it a shot. Ha! I love free games.

3. MangaRx

Update your firmware to latest.

4. fuzzybutt738

fuzzybutt738 New Member

I managed to find a patched file but im still having saving issues (EDGE)

5. MangaRx

You may need to check through previous pages to use someones .sav

6. Crystal Mountain

Crystal Mountain Active Member

Just use the real time save feature until Team Cyclo fixes it. That's what I'm doing.

7. fuzzybutt738

fuzzybutt738 New Member

can anyone post a sav. file for me (around where zelda is kidnapped by Cole preferably with the name Link)

8. MangaRx

Check last 10 pages or so, may be something there

9. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

All the previous post are either for Cyclo or other flash carts.
    Any help on the saving with EDGE? I already have the cracked ROM on my EDGE.

10. icantspell

icantspell Member

Well I tried what MangaRx said about updating my M3 DS REAL and trying the patched game. I get the Xenobia or whatever screen and then the white Nintendo screen. That's as far as it goes on my M3 DS REAL. This makes me mad!

11. andreah

andreah New Member

For EDGE users, As far as i know...

I got mine working
    With EDGE OS 1.6 + Pre-Patched Rom + The save file someone provided here (Please Please Read later posts)

I tried the game and it has train controls and it saves properly (meaning it will not be erased when you turn it off)

12. icantspell

icantspell Member

Well mine isn't working. I might have to buy this game if someone doesn't find a way to make it work on the M3 DS REAL.

13. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

Thanks. Found the save file, will test it out as soon as I get my DS back from my sis (who's currently playing with it).

14. NXel

NXel New Member

Weird.... I can play the game. But after saving in the game. The next time I open the game again I would have to create a new save again. The old saves have gone missing.

15. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

try to download this patch! and use it to your clean rom, it's working for me http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/ds/patches/lozstu.rar

16. icantspell

icantspell Member

I tried a patched one and it locked up on the Nintendo screen after showing me a messed up photo with the word Xenobia or whatever. I'll try but I'm kind of getting tired of trying to make this game work. Nintendo just might get some money from me.

17. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

YAY

Where did you get v1.09b from though? I can't get onto the r4i-sdhc web page anymore...

18. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

i also got the messed up Xenophobia screen, but just wait and it'll work :)

19. icantspell

icantspell Member

Oh yeah, what do I do? Do I save the crack file and save file in my NDS game folder?
    Post Merge: [time]1260080203[/time]
    D*mn it you guys! I give up on this game! I MAY buy it but for now I'm going to check out that new Dragon game. Or beat that Fossile Fighters game. I got hooked on that game and with the updated M3 I got more cheats. If anyone ever finds a way to make it work on the M3 DS REAL and is easy enough for people like me to udnerstand send me a message. Thanks for all the help.

20. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Have you tried to press the A button? ???

There's a .nfo file that holds the instructions, open it with notepad/wordpad. :D

Edit: ah, yep, for M3 you need to rename both the cracked rom and the save file to have the same name. E.g.: Zelda.NDS and Zelda.SAV, then put both in your card. ^-^