1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

Might not work, try pre-patched on page 9

2. sum_guy188

sum_guy188 New Member

it was working for a bit but once i turned off my ds (using r4sdhc) EVERYTHING including the firmware was deleted (on v 1.23) any reason to why?

3. urcent

urcent Member

i tried the xenphobia patch and it wont save i also have a reg R4

4. Linkrocker

Linkrocker Member

How to patch this game:
    1.) Download the file from RomU. Yes, that's this site.
    2.) Extract it.
    3.) There's another file to extract after Step 2, number 2 is the number before 3 if you are lost, and it's called "xpa-ZSTC".
    4.) Extract "xpa-ZSTC".
    5.) A bunch more files will come out, don't panic, just take a deep breath.
    6.) Rename the .nds file, yes, the LoZ: Spirit Tracks game itself to "xpa-LZST.nds".
    7.) Run the xpa-ZSTC BATCH file. Not the .nds file, the BATCH file.
    8.) A prompt will come up while patching the game.
    9.) After it patches the game, press any key to continue.
    10.) A file called "xpa-LZST-cracked.nds" file will be made.
    11.) YOU ARE NOT DONE YET.
    12.) Download the save file, it's found in the FORUMS, go find it. Don't complain, just find it, unless you don't want to save your game. If you can't find the forum, I'm not writing a guide for that.
    13.) Rename the .sav file, to whatever you named your .nds file. Except don't make it an ".nds" file type, but a ".sav" file. Yes, it's really spelled ".sav", not ".save".
    14.) Put the ".nds" and ".sav" file to where ever you want it on your flashcart.
    15.) Play the game.

If I made any mistakes naming the files, don't panic. You should still be able to find your way, if you think hard enough.

*This is a message I wrote in the Comments section of the game, I'm posting it here so the people who actually bother to check the forums can read it too. Also, sorry for sounding like an *******.

5. ghostykev

ghostykev New Member

Thanks Chris. I used your save file with my game and it works. Thanks very much, hope barbe_a_papa gets his cart working.

6. JnsPlace

JnsPlace New Member

how to patch?

7. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, but...
    It doesn't work (the saving thing) with EDGE just yet, am I right? I read in the gbatemp forum that there still isn't a fix for it, or is there a fix for saving using the EDGE cart already?

8. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

this works on R4 too! (without YSMenu!) thanksss a bunch john!

9. cubejr

cubejr New Member

Does this patach also work with the TTDS card? I tried downloading all 3 things for it to work and I'm not sure if it's the card or just me not doing something right. Is the exe file supposed to be opened in some way after it loaded onto the card?

10. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

i think it might be working, just try it first and you'll see

11. Lord_Sparks

Lord_Sparks New Member

I feel like an idiot, but i'm not sure how to use the files distributed with the rom to patch it. I'll have a look through the topic and see if i can find instructions or something, but there's been a lot of chatter =S

12. SakuraMartinez

Anyone else has an issue with the EDGE cart and saving?

13. Mario52

Mario52 New Member

does the train controls show on acekard 2i?

14. versye7

versye7 New Member

Does anyone know how to get this working on cyclo DS so it saves and doesnt start a new save everytime u turn off the ds? PLEASE HELP!!!

15. icantspell

icantspell Member

I have the M3 DS REAL, will it work on it or does anyone have a M3 DS REAL? Isn't that NoGBA a thing to play them on your computer? I tried it with that StarCraft for the DS but it only worked on my computer. Can someone help me? Or anything on what I should do to play the new Zelda game on my M3 DS REAL? Thanks.

16. SakuraMartinez

That's the exact problem I'm having with my EDGE.
    It says it saves but when I reboot the DS and try to play this game, the save file goes "poof" and vanishes.

17. PizzaMan06

PizzaMan06 Member

With the Xenophobia patch (I may have gotten the name wrong) it works with the R4i SDHC! I updated the kernel to v1.09b, to let you know, before I downloaded tLoZ:ST.

18. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

No, download pre-patched page 9

19. icantspell

icantspell Member

Where are all the M3 DS REAL people? Or can't someone just fix the game for each card (the people who are smart and understand what they're doing and such) and upload it or something? Kind of like the way they do is PSP ISO games? So can someone point me in the right way to getting this game to work on M3 DS REAL?

20. versye7

versye7 New Member

This patch doesnt help cyclo ds people....ANYONE HAVE THE ANSWERS TO THIS SAVING ISSUE!!!