1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The no$gba is for PC windows ,XP,Vista,Win7 , Not for r4 cards or acekard 2i

Although with vista you need to enable admin rights

2. ninjaboyjnw

ninjaboyjnw Member

help please! I think the reason i can't use the mic is becuase no$gba is to sensetive! how do i lower the sensitivity of the mic. i'm using earbuds plugged into the microphone port on my pc
    Post Merge: [time]1260049252[/time]
    help please! I think the reason i can't use the mic is becuase no$gba is to sensetive! how do i lower the sensitivity of the mic. i'm using earbuds plugged into the microphone port on my pc

3. Jhon 591

The PC microphone setings should be low, But they are also advance setings in microphone saying microphone boost, But it depence on the jack port you are using

You could try using Line-in port on high

4. Calliu

Calliu Well-Known Member

ahn..btw, how do i use this cheats? and do this links work with R4 SDHC? *-*

5. Jhon 591

Place it where your cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat is on your card, microSD chip.. you can use the Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks, The .dat alone in the same place it don't matter

6. Calliu

Calliu Well-Known Member

Ok, Thank You ;D

7. Jhon 591

Be carefull about using to many Train cheats, you might have a smiley face on your train and no controlls, Alway's backup your original .sav befor trying them

8. ClowReed

ClowReed New Member

this may have been said before but as an M3 Real user so far what iv had to do to get my game to run correctly is the fallowing.

1. update firmware
    2.used the cracked version of the rom (found on page 9 of this thread)
    3.use the save file that was posted on http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194674 (NOTE: the cracked version and the save file have different names. you must rename one of them to the other for this to work or else it will just make a new save when you start it and give you the white nintendo screen)

im just got into the second dungeon. train controls work fine. all's looking good so far!

9. shadowpigpants

shadowpigpants New Member

I'm playing with the pre patched rom on a cyclo with 1.55 firmware and it wont even let me load the game from the cyclo menu. help!

10. Jhon 591

Have a look at page 31

11. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

So I take it your prepatched one worked ok on the r4i? yay. I'll download it now. =D

12. barbe_a_papa

barbe_a_papa Active Member

all the saved data is lost I can't restart from the beginning i was on my way to the snow temple NEED SOME .SAV FILES PLEASE HELP A FELLOW GAMER IN NEED

13. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

this ones empty so you can create your own

http://www.filesavr.com/4506-thelegendofzeldaspirittracks

14. barbe_a_papa

yeah thanks but do you mind me asking HOW DO YOU DO THAT ?

15. EntropicKitty

play the game?

16. barbe_a_papa

i need a .sav file because my data was corrupted and you said that i could creat my own and i really don't get HOW ican DO THAT

17. EntropicKitty

that save file should stop you losing your data in future, I haven't actually tried it myself I'm still waiting for the damned rom to download... but from what i've read it stops the data from being deleted when you turn off.

You'll have to start over I guess, but it's better than starting over everytime.

18. ClowReed

ClowReed New Member

Snow temple is like what? 4 hours in? if you cant find it its not THAT big of a loss. still. i hope you can get some help. :)

19. barbe_a_papa

does any of you guys know when the new ace attorney 's coming out ? cause it's the 2nd game i'm waiting for this year (1st was zelda)

20. EntropicKitty

there's some cheats in this thread if you want to use them to get quickly back to where you were.