1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Makoto03

Makoto03 Active Member

Ye
    yes i pressed A, but it stayed on the logo. After adjusting my settings i was able to by pass it once pressing A, but it imediately froze again on the next screen (the official Nintendo logo).

I'm gonna try the Romulation patch next, hopefully it works better for me than the Xeno prepatched rom did.

2. In(sane)

In(sane) New Member

Thank you for your help...but how do I turn off soft reset?

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Push the R button on the back of your DS, In the top right corner the (R) should be "RED" not Green

4. bigant262

bigant262 Member

Well I turned off soft reset and it still doesn't work. :( any other things I could possibly do?

5. Imsterminate

Imsterminate Member

Does this game work on EDGE ds?

6. Narkyness

Narkyness Guest

For acekard, do I just need the updated loader or do I need to patch the rom as well?

7. Gpwrsc

Gpwrsc Member

As I posted before:

I'm using a Hyper-R4i and I can't get it to work, please HELP.

I get the Xenophobia screen, I press A and then I get a white screen...
    I'm running the newest firmware/kernel (1.56 SP1)

Which patch should I use and what do I have to turn off and on?

I do want an answer, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

8. neptuneshaun

neptuneshaun Member

hey guys, i was wondering if someone could help me out a little bit please. iv seen on the first post that it was working now with the leavers on the train, an that you could get the patch for it and people have been playing.

i have tryed to get it to work with the patch but cant seem to get it to work. is there anyone that could post a little guide on how to get it to work please, im using a R4 card.

P.S i did see some screen shots on page 32 with it working, but at the min it looks like it was played on a emulator on the PC.

9. glenk123

glenk123 Member

Hi guys
    I have a r4i gold and the controls for the train bit wont show.
    Can someone give me a patch please.
    Thanks.

10. neptuneshaun

neptuneshaun Member

this was posted a few posts ago (how the hell i missed it i have no idea :S) give this a try see if this works

11. ninjaboyjnw

ninjaboyjnw Member

apperantly the mic is working, but the input when the enable mic is enabled is too sensetive

but when i disable the mic it won't receive anything

anyone know how to lower the sensetivity? thanks

12. Drewerd615

Drewerd615 New Member

I have no idea how to do this but I downloaded the mediafire file you listed. Now, what do I do with the files from it?

13. GhostFace977

GhostFace977 Well-Known Member

What version is yours? Get the latest ysmenu, and use the patch that (I think) comes with the rom when downloaded on romulation.
    That's how I got it to work. I have the latest ysmenu, patched it, and turned off soft reset. It worked very well. (I have an R4 too)
    I believe, if you have the official 1.18 Kernal for the R4, all you have to do is patch it, and take off soft reset (Tap the green R to red before you load up the game).
    If you need help on patching, just download the patch, and a clean rom. Rename the clean rom to "xpa-lzst". It should already have a .nds extension. Now, put your newly named clean rom inside the folder that game with the patch. Now, there's a file inside the patch folder also, called xpa-zstc. Which is the Windows Batch File. Double click it, and just wait while the patch is in process. When its done there should be a new file called xpa-lzst-cracked.nds
    Put that inside your R4, and before loadng the game turn off soft reset(as mentioned above), and you should now be able to see the controls of the train! Have fun.

14. Mario FANATIC

Mario FANATIC Well-Known Member

Could some one please post the patched ROM so we can stop this problem with "how do i patch?" as i am one of those people who loves Zelda games and really wants to play this game. Hopefully some one will put up the patched ROM

15. glenk123

glenk123 Member

Hey guys
    I have an r4i gold and im not that good with patching games so does anybody have a working link that i can download?
    Please reply!

16. Jhon 591

Exstract the folder from the rar arcive to a location on your hard drive, go into the no$gba folder and run no$zoomer it will show a finder on the left side of screen... locate your zelda rom and run it, Note this dose not need a patched rom
    Post Merge: [time]1260046167[/time]
    I don't know if you are using the patched rom , are do you mean the game is not working at all?
    Post Merge: [time]1260046279[/time]
    The Pre-patched rom

The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (U) (Xenophobia Cracked)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eyeyynomoif

This rom is already patched

17. glenk123

glenk123 Member

Hi jhon u know the pre patched one u just gave neptuneshaun wat do u do once youve downloaded it ?
    Please reply coz no1 is replyin 2 me :(

18. ghostykev

ghostykev New Member

if someone with a cyclops card could upload a their save file from a couple of hours in i'd much appreciate it. i got
    2 pieces of map,1 boss killed
    before i realised my save file wasn't working. i'd rather not have to go tru it again. if someone was also left handed i'd be mega appreciative

19. Jhon 591

Use it on your card for ds, (Note) But it will not work for all cards, I have a R4 revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) and it works fine on that with the soft reset turned off

20. alhanelem

alhanelem Member

i tried the xpa-zstc patch for the r4 and it didnt work
    also, can someone give me a link and instructions on how to get the YSmenu on r4?