1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. ClowReed

ClowReed New Member

Just updated firmware for M3 DS Real to the latest update (mutilanguage) and downloaded the link on page 9. the Xenophobia Cracked version. yet when i start the game i can only see the white nintendo logo, and the copyright information. nothing works past that.
    so if anyone would be so kind as to point me in the right path on what to do next it would be most appreciated.

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

As there is no real fix for M3 at the moment... you may want to see this GBAtemp thread for details. :)

3. OmegaFlare2

OmegaFlare2 Well-Known Member

I extracted the Patching stuff that came with the DL. but it came with 2 .bat files. Which one do i use?

xpa-lzst or xpa-lzst-RomUlation

4. kamuikurou

Humm... I followed the instructions on the .nfo, use the one without RomUlation. :)

5. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Using Edge 1.6 From what i read in this thread, I just need to dl the save file and use the normal rom and i'm good?

6. OmegaFlare2

Thanks kamuikurou. Its just that my comp doesn't have the capability to read MSinfos.

7. STR1KU

STR1KU Member

Thanks man, Already tried and works just PERFECT!! the gear on train mode is visible and the save file works fine. Now I can enjoy myself playing this game :D

8. kamuikurou

Right click on the file and choose properties. On the general tab, click the Change button beside the "Open with" and search for notepad. :) Check the "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file", then click OK. :)

9. OmegaFlare2

lol I just figured it out. except i opened it with wordpad instead. thanks :p

10. Xclan96

Xclan96 Member

Hey, I used the cracked rom on the edge,it works fine except for the saving,everytime I switch it on again the save is always gone.I tried renaming it but it didn't work,can someone help me? :'(

I use edge os 1.6

11. christian_o18

christian_o18 Member

Same problem with Xclan96..

I hope you can fix this problem..

12. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

Hasn't edge been having this problem? I'm not sure if they've got any solutions yet (not sure I use DSTT)

13. ClowReed

ClowReed New Member

thanks so much for that bit of info. anyone with an M3 needs to look into that! found what i needed, so far seems to work and pretty easy to understand! again thanks!

14. jackketchum

jackketchum Active Member

So let me get this straight. I use a CycloDS Evolution, and in order to fix the train control issue, I use this patch. But regarding the save issue, I need to enable RTS, and use that in place of normal save? Or will enabling RTS allow me to keep my save file?

15. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Just to note that you don't need ysmenu with R4 original

You just disable the soft reset with kernal v1.18 , Buy pressing the R button on your DS, The top right corner (R) sign should be "RED" not Green

Pre-Patched rom

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eyeyynomoif

16. dragonryu56

dragonryu56 New Member

for EDGE for some reason it doesnt save, well it does but when i turn off and turn on and go back to game it goes back to Creating New Save File

17. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

sigh.. for the third time, make sure your firmeware is 1.6 and get the link for a sav file off page 25
    Post Merge: [time]1260008132[/time]

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Save prolem fix with some cards, M3 real

http://filetrip.net/f8931-Legend-of-Zelda-Spirit-Tracks-M3-Sakura-Fix-1-0.html

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194422&st=0&start=0

PS, I don't know much about this one

19. Doughed

Doughed New Member

I own a Chinese R4 (don't ask D: ) and I get up the snow areas and go into a cave, then suddenly the screen goes completely black and I can't do anything with my DS. I haven't got YSmenu if so, is it needed? I downloaded a YSmenu for a Chinese R4 card but I don't know what to do with it ): There are 2 files labeled TTmenu and YSmenu... do I need both or just one? The files in the YSmenu folder are: default.nds, r4patch.dat, Ysmenu.ini . I'm using a mac but my SDcard is in the FAT32 format. Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

20. Soubaru

Soubaru New Member

Hi there,
    i've got a M3 DS Real with a 2gb minisd card
    i tryed the things which are recommended here but nothing works :/

after i start the game the screen turns shortly white and than freeze in black ^^"
    the only difference is the cracked version where this happens after the "xenophobia" symbol :)

hope you can help me here >_<