1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Are you using 1.17a07, and are you using the latest infolib and extinfo files?

2. viruslord

viruslord New Member

Cyclods.

3. TirithRR

Use the patched ROM, and at least 1.56b3 firmware.
    Use either Real Time Save or download a pre-created save file.

4. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

1.17ao7

5. TirithRR

Latest info files?
    http://sites.google.com/site/weeklyinfolib/

6. brokenheart8c

brokenheart8c Active Member

It has already been posted.

7. MangaRx

? What are they? Do I download the 3 files that are there?

8. hachou

hachou New Member

I've tried the patch on my M3 DS Simply, turned off the soft reset, etc etc but when I get to the train part, the controls are missing! Think anyone can help?

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The descriptions are on the page. You shouldn't need to, it works fine in YSMenu compiled from 1.17a07 without an updated extinfo database. extinfo.dat doesn't appear to have been updated with the Spirit Tracks fix anyway unless there's been an updated version from another source/author.

^Did you patch it yourself? If so, try a pre-patched ROM (search this topic). Do you have the latest firmware?

10. hachou

hachou New Member

Yes, I do have the latest firmware.

I found a pre-patched rom but now my sd card reader won't work!

11. nikkel123456789

nikkel123456789 New Member

hey guys!

after having no luck trying several methods listed in that thread, it finally worked for me and my m3 ds real with the save game!
    BUT...
    now a black screen appears right after...

*minor spoiler alert*

...link leaves the villages by train (he salutes and than comes the black screen)

does anyone with the m3 ds real (sakura system) has experienced that problem so far? am i just using the wrong rom or something? please help ^^

12. Jexel

Jexel Member

How do you use the patch? I have a R4i (Normal, not 1.4.). With file do I click on?

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Have your ROM in the same folder as the patch files, rename it to 'xpa-lzst.nds', and run xpa-zstc.bat. All of this is stated in the xpa-zstc.nfo file (open it in Notepad).

14. kickitsoso

kickitsoso Active Member

ok thanks! everything works fine ^^

15. cowmaster100

cowmaster100 New Member

THIS IS THE METHOD TO GET AROUND THE CONTROL BUG!!!! Okay. When you extract the game, another RAR folder will be there too named "xpa-zstc" extract that. Change the name of the nds file to "xpa-lzst". Then run the file named "xpa-zstc" When the window opens and says "Done... Press any key to continue" press any key. There will be a new nds file named "xpa-lzst-cracked" Feel free to rename that afterwards. When you start up the game and it pops up with a screen that says "XENOPHOBIA" press the start button. From there the game will work just fine (everything you need will be there) NOTE: This is the method of getting it on R4 NOTENOTE: This method will probably work on any R4 considering I have the oldest model of R4

16. MangaRx

Or if you don't think your up for that then use the pre-patched version on page 9

17. snakeshark

snakeshark Member

Thanks a lot man that really worked for me, I really appreciate it.

18. vandr4

vandr4 Active Member

But the "xpa-lzst-cracked" file sized 0 bytes..

19. innerchris

innerchris New Member

Hay, can someone send me a message on how to patch the game. I can play it on my computer just not on my DS please help :/

20. shadowhog666

shadowhog666 New Member

downloaded the crack and patched it~everything is fine except i can't save my game im using edge 1.6v~