1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

read the rest of the forum ....please.....thank you

2. bxspliff

bxspliff Member

hey i have an acekard 2i , can u step me thru it as to how to patch?

3. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

download the rom and the new ak2i loaders ,,,simple....enjoy

4. Giagadragon

Giagadragon Member

thats wierd
    i have an r4i gold kernal 1.30 and it still doesnt show me the train controls :-\
    im going to try the patch version

5. Plota

Plota Member

who can help about auper card sd
    ??

6. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Patched ROM not working on R4 1.18 original firmware. I made sure to use the "xpa-lzst-cracked.nds" file and deleted the previous .SAV from my card. I get the XPA splash screen, press A, and am stuck at teh copyright notice, just like before.

What did I do wrong?

7. bxspliff

bxspliff Member

i updated it to 1.5 but when i click to open a game it just freezes at the loading part.

8. mvmj

mvmj Member

any one help plsssS???????? i rly wanna play this ive been waititng to play this since like when i heard about ittttt pls help im stuck at the nintendo logo!!!!!!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1259968588[/time]
    IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM have u tryed formating the micro sd card?

9. darien174

darien174 New Member

has anyone managed to patch this for m3ds real yet?

10. zhukromanka

zhukromanka New Member

works good on my TTDS with unofficial menu v1.17a07. u can download this menu at http://gamewiki.jp/uploader/dsma/

11. D_C

D_C Member

I've got it running on my M3DS Real, with 4GB SDHC card.

Using the patched rom, AND the 1MB save file gets me into the game, and able to save, BUT it blackscreens about 2 mins in when you're about to go on the train...

12. updog07

updog07 New Member

For those of you who cant spell..

GO READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE POSTING!!!!!

Im sick of reading a bunch of broken elementary english.

Go read the first few pages of this thread. They will answer almost all questions.

No no one knows if it is a 100% fix yet. The game was just released. Until someone beats it, we wont know.

If it doesnt work for your card yet, just wait for a fix...

jeesus...

13. D_C

D_C Member

Tried all of that with my 1GB SD card, and it gets past that spot fine, so its the SDHC cards that can't.

14. mvmj

mvmj Member

some one is alittle testy huh?

15. poapap

poapap Member

**M3 DS REAL FIX**

If you're still stuck at the white screen, here's how you get the game to load. Seems to work on any MicroSD card. Works for me and I'm using a 4GB.

Make sure you're using the latest Sakura firmare 1.44x. Delete the .sav files and any other files connected to the patched rom but leave the actual rom file alone. ( I deleted my xpa-lzst.opt file and xpa-lzst.is0 file).

Next, download this .sav file here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yd2jtmymemz
    and rename to whatever the name of zelda game is and save it to your card. (Mine was xpa-lzst.nds so I renamed SAV file xpa-lzst.sav) then ok.

The game should load up perfectly now. After loading the game, let the old guy tell his story and stuff until you have control of Link. Once you have control, save your game and turn off your DS. Start it back up and your save should still be there.

This method worked for me after hours of being stuck on the white screens and going through with multiple firmware changes, game changes and every other trick that didn't work. This one did though, so thank to the guys at GBAtemp who figured it out. Kudos. :)

Right now I'm choo-chooing on my train. :D

16. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I have the acekard2i with akaio firmware 1.5 and it's not working!1111 and i'm tired of downloading roms that do not show the Train controlls!

ACEKARD2i users please! post a link for me! I will love you forver!

Edited*
    or tell me on which page exactly or what patch or what to download ect to get it working.

17. The Pirate

The Pirate Active Member

I have some info you should add to the main post

for CycloDS cards you have to enable RS (Real Time save). Hold Select in the game menu (where you select your games) and then click on the Zelda DS rom. keep holding select. You should see "Creating RTS file". Its about 5mb and it has to be created for every game. You only need it for Zelda though so dont worry.

After that, you have to save your game by pressing L+R+A+B+X+Y and selecting "Real Time Save". Load it by doing the same, but selecting "Real Time Load".

You have to do this because, Although the train part is fixed with the patch, You cannot save normally on CycloDS. It erases your data when you quit

18. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

deleted

19. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

lol not till I get the game to work! soo what do i do with this? just update my firmware or something? will that fix the Zelda game? and what ZElda rom should I download from these pages? or should I use a Clean ROM?

20. bartjebv

bartjebv New Member

sorry maar mijn engels is echt slecht dus dan maar even in het nederlands.. ik snap niet wat ik precies met de gedownloade patch moet doen?