1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Foxymona

Foxymona Active Member

THANK YOU
    Just used this for the Cyclods evo and can confirm it is working and saving ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. ryanmanrules

ryanmanrules Member

I think I stumbled upon a page you were on jhon where they fixed it, in these forums. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=23940.0

3. Zero Omega

Zero Omega Member

I patched it with the Xenophobia patch, and it is running fine now.
    Any problems worth worrying about? I run R4 V 1.18
    I saved and exited multiple times, and the game data did not delete itself, so that problem isn't a...well, problem.

4. Game Master 2

Game Master 2 Member

does anyone have max overload and max media dock

5. Supie

Supie Well-Known Member

the acekard 2i patch works gr8 thanks again romlation. ;D

6. mvmj

mvmj Member

Okay so... ive loaded the latest firmware for the itouch2 ive re formated my micro sd card... used a 1 gig instead of my 8 gig what else can i try???

7. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

deleted

8. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I just don't understand how the HC vs a standard SD card would make a difference but at least its is working. Might monkey with it later on an HCSD card later when all the kids go to bed tonight and I can concentrate...or wait and see if anyone beats me to it when I get back.

9. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

It was so easy to fix on acekard. i'm glad i picked the right card ^^

10. Supie

Supie Well-Known Member

Yess Sirr!!!

11. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

deleted

12. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

sorry if this was mentioned before, but is anyone else having save file problems

Oh yes and im using edge v1.50

13. updog07

updog07 New Member

UPDATE:

I got it to work on my M3 DS Simply!!!!

:)

I just used the Xeno-Pre-Patched rom, It loads up to the Xeno splash screen and has this jumbled graphics at the bottom, however pressing A still bypasses it and continues to the Nintendo load screen.

It doesnt freeze there.. And before It was freezing after I left the house at the VERY begginning. it is no longer doing that either.

I tried saving multiple times and that works too. It didnt seem to erase my .sav!!!

:) :) :)

If you are having trouble with the M3 DS Simply I say try reloading the rom onto your SD card and deleting a few games off of it. I took off a bunch of videos I had, re installed the rom, and it started working.

So... Try that!!!

14. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

I still cant play Zelda on my R4 RTS SDHC

when I try YS menu it keeps saying wrong DLDI name

want to use the tut on GBAtemp.net but i keep getting a board error

Someone help me out here if you will or can

15. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

My game works fine, i can see the train controls and everything else works fine, but when i save and turn it off, and back on again, there is no save file there and when it says creating save file when i already had one which was erased

16. 1up shroom

1up shroom Member

hey is there a prepatched version I'm not good with computer stuff i have a acekard2i with akaio1.5 i need the patch for the controls on the train

17. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

I'm downloading it now, it might take a while because my internet's been slowed. >.<

Do we know if it works 100% on R4i yet?

18. Xguy900

Xguy900 Member

Hi im pretty new at this but... i have an R4i (www.r4ultra.com) taht one and err will the ysemu work on it? or is it only just for the original R4? plz respond... i also have a sibling who wants to play this game... so help plz! :)

19. 9999farts

9999farts New Member

ok im really confused.
    i use r4i and umm
    ive put zelda onto it
    and the train controls dont appear.
    D:
    you guys are saying all this stuff
    and im nto into that sorrryy
    but isntt htere somethign i can download
    a different rom thats already patched?

20. gettajob0007