1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. updog07

updog07 New Member

I am using a 1 gig SD card for my M3 Simply.

Will that not work??

2. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

thus the conclusion that it needs a patch so all of u be patient till one comes out unless u are gonna finish the whole game in one day and that is like impossible

3. CW Regret

CW Regret New Member

How do you patch the game?
    My computer is being dumb and wont download the cracked version john put a link too. :(

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Click on dark blue on the first page to download the patch, They is a nfo file.. open it with wordpad or notepad

5. leechar

leechar Member

Hello Jhon 591, thankyou thankyou thankyou very very much i now can control the train on zelda i'm very happy now i can play this game, hopefully thats all the problems i have. thank you Jhon 591 you really helped me. Cheers :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

6. maki9xx

maki9xx New Member

my post- very simple for DSi 1.3u AKaio1.5<< newest loaders.

7. Jhon 591

Glad to hear it, Enjoy your game!

Your welcome

8. Foxymona

Foxymona Active Member

In Dire need of help.

I am running on a Cyclods Evolution. Someone in the form said the game works on updated firmware. I tried to update the firmware but as I am on a mac I can't get the BETA version to install because it is a PC installer. :'(

Can anyone confirm if first of all the game will work and would any of ye lads be so kind as to upload whatever I have to drag onto the card in order to run the game?

I know it's a lot to ask- hoping one of you guys has a good deed owing for the day ;)

9. ryanmanrules

ryanmanrules Member

Does R4 Firmware v1.18 + YSMenu work with R4i carts?

10. Jhon 591

Page 18

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg493095#msg493095

11. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

Mmm....no, this can't be right. I'm using a 2gig card and am getting the typical freeze at the Nintendo screen regardless...

12. Jhon 591

I should not think so, But ysmenu.nds and ttmenu folder might

Just thouse two files onto the root of your card, Boot ysmenu.nds

If it don't work just delete them two files from your micro sd card

13. Game Master 2

Game Master 2 Member

Jhon 591 is there a patch for max overload yet

14. Layton

Layton Member

Hey Jhon591 can you help me or only respond me, it's being more than three hours that i wait for a response of someone.
    I'm using a supercard mini sd version and when i lunch the patched version of the game, and after push (A) in order to pass the Xenophobia screen, the screen freez. I still can't wait to play this game so please answer me. :'(

15. mvmj

mvmj Member

Jhon PLS PLS PLS PLS HELP ME im using an itouch2 ive patched it and use the prepatched one but it always freezes at the nintendo logo pls help me out i wanna play this so badly!!!

16. Game Master 2

Game Master 2 Member

John 591 my freezes after i select a file

17. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I tried a 2 gig standard MicroSD and formatted it and reinstalled the M3 firmware v4.6 and the cracked version of the game with nothing else on the card and it loaded, but like everyone else you cannot save.

18. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Backup your files and format your MicroSD, reinstall the latest firmware, and try again.

Freezes can be caused by slow MicroSD cards.

19. starrrrs

starrrrs New Member

It's working on my M3 with a 2gig miniSD all except for the save file part. : ) Make sure your firmware is up to date.

20. Jhon 591

Im very sorry but i don't have a supercard mini sd version to test on

I can only advise to update firmware or try disableing if it has any soft resets