1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. ryanmanrules

ryanmanrules Member

Still stuck on the nintendo first screen. Just freezes there.. Both patched and unpatched... I'm using the R4i v2.4a..

2. drki11joy

drki11joy Member

It creates a save file, I'll save, turn the system off, go back to Zelda, and my save will be erased.

3. liam20021

liam20021 Member

it lets you save it when in game, that parts ok,when you trun your ds of and back on save file gone it tells.You to start a new profile

4. I can confirm the Akaio update for AceKard works and makes the train controls appear.
    Thanks Matssaa! ;D
    Acekard loader updates (http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/)

5. Tophalion

Tophalion Active Member

I cant even get past the N logo on my m3i zero.

6. ryanmanrules

ryanmanrules Member

You and me both, Halp!

7. devlydave

devlydave New Member

same here.... m3i zero on both latest sakura and touchpod firmwares un patched and patched...what to dooooo

i also realized that the xpa lgo screen is messed up on the bottom of the top screen... (like a red band)

8. ryanmanrules

ryanmanrules Member

Yeah I get that too.

9. shahidali321

shahidali321 New Member

i love u guys yessssssssssss
    i was born 4 zeldaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

O really? all i do is put that file in my loader folder and everything will be all good??

11. turgay

turgay Member

Still can't get past the nintendo screen on M3 real.

12. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

Thanks Matssaa, it worked. i have a acekard2i and i just update my akloader. then i tested it out and i was able to see and use the the train controls. thanks again.

H.

13. http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/144444937/zelda+spirit+tracks?tab=summary working zelda ST rom. it does work just checked it out. train conntrols are there on my r4i. enjoy.

14. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Patched,unpatached, M3 Real/M3 Sakura latest firmware still cannot get past the nintendo logo. I'm too aggravated with other things going on outside of gaming right now So I give up for now.

15. working spirit tracks torrent .zip file. it works, triain controls are there.
    http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/144444937/zelda+spirit+tracks?tab=summary

16. ryanmanrules

ryanmanrules Member

-crosses fingers-

17. will ti woks on TTDS

18. tryfound

tryfound New Member

Same, works perfectly including train controls on AK2i for me with latest loader :D

19. Tophalion

Tophalion Active Member

The problem is that its not working for M3 Real/M3i Zero. Other then that it should be working on all other cards.

20. ryanmanrules

ryanmanrules Member

That is the same exact ROM from here! D: I'll never get to play this game =(