1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Did you disable the softreset with regular R4
    Post Merge: [time]1268834273[/time]
    Your very welcome!

2. rody62

rody62 New Member

Just do it with the original version: it's a bug, not an anti-piracy thing.

3. Ailou

Ailou Member

I believe it´s a R4

4. Jhon 591

If its a original R4 then ysmenu firmware

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=27617.0

For zelda ST (E) need updates in the ttmenu folder of ysmenu http://ifile.it/9dzavbx

5. cherry6

cherry6 Member

Hi
    I hate to ask this as Im sure you have been asked numerous times but I just dont understand some of the posts on here (new to this). I have Acekard 2.1 and I have put games on before, but Zelda doesnt display the train controls. I see that in the Rom I have downloaded it has the game and the patch, can you tell me how I put the patch on? I usually just extract the rom, then transfer the little white folder onto the Acekard, but this doesnt help me with the patch. Do I move that onto the Acekard also? Or do I find a way of combining it with the white folder of the game first? Sorry if I dont use the right terms for this stuff, I am 40 and learning :)

6. jorge1116

jorge1116 Member

im not using the R4 im using the R4III and yes i have turned off the soft reset still not working

7. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

im sorry to ask but since the first post with the list of working flash carts are gone. yea...

is this game working 100% for Acekard 2i?

if so does it work clean or with a patch to go with the rom?

again im sorry to ask.

8. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

100% AK2 yes.

9. cherry6

cherry6 Member

Hi
    I hate to ask this as Im sure you have been asked numerous times but I just dont understand some of the posts on here (new to this). I have Acekard 2.1 and I have put games on before, but Zelda doesnt display the train controls. I see that in the Rom I have downloaded it has the game and the patch, can you tell me how I put the patch on? I usually just extract the rom, then transfer the little white folder onto the Acekard, but this doesnt help me with the patch. Do I move that onto the Acekard also? Or do I find a way of combining it with the white folder of the game first? Sorry if I dont use the right terms for this stuff, I am 40 and learning

10. koukisthebest

koukisthebest Active Member

Guys i got r4 and when i played this game and go to the train i cant see the gear box and something else i cant remember the name :)

11. Jhon 591

If you have an R4 original , then try ysmenu kernal http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=27617.0

note not for R4 clones

12. cherry6

cherry6 Member

SOMEONE must know the answer to this! I ahve posted this now 5 times!!!
    Please please please help
    I hate to ask this as Im sure you have been asked numerous times but I just dont understand some of the posts on here (new to this). I have Acekard 2.1 and I have put games on before, but Zelda doesnt display the train controls. I see that in the Rom I have downloaded it has the game and the patch, can you tell me how I put the patch on? I usually just extract the rom, then transfer the little white folder onto the Acekard, but this doesnt help me with the patch. Do I move that onto the Acekard also? Or do I find a way of combining it with the white folder of the game first? Sorry if I dont use the right terms for this stuff, I am 40 and learning

13. Jhon 591

Page 101

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=28754.msg547059#msg547059
    Post Merge: [time]1268937581[/time]
    Already patched rom , http://www.mediafire.com/?z3jyzyqzfey

14. cherry6

cherry6 Member

Will download the already patched copy as that diagram doesnt seem to match what I have...thanks :)

15. Jhon 591

Depending on the card you have , disable any soft reset , and press A button to bypass the begging splash screen

16. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

thanks.

17. lol sad im gonna try it on my r4i v1.4 (latest)

Post Merge: [time]1269056261[/time]
    aww does this mean i need to burn 20-50$ again?!?!?

18. Lyuj

Lyuj Member

Is there any way at all to stop the game from freezing at the first train part on an R4 SDHC?

19. Robis2

Robis2 Member

Please add R4 Ultra to the XPA patch list. I'll give the specs. Using XPA Patch with 1.55 latest firmware. Switch Off soft reset. Should work. Tested. May upload pictures soon.

20. samusaran115

samusaran115 Well-Known Member

Downloading now. Thanks a lot!