1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Zafrina

Zafrina Member

I don't get it how does this patch work i have tried EVERYTHING i can think of but nothing works. i don't have a problem with train controls (that i know off) but the game crashes on load @ Nintendo screen. Running M3DS real latest version ???

EDIT: sorry i didnt realise this was te same topic as my previous post but still require answer

2. the whole thing works fine.. even the non patched version of the game.. i have train controls and everything. Just use the latest desume emulator! or no cash works fine to.. But right now i have a problem .. how do i get pass the part where i'm suppose to play a flute by blowing on the microphone?

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Firmware.bin is an add-on for No$GBA where you can play this game with, here:
    Download

4. honingbee

honingbee Member

does someone a uptodate repachted site for de zelda game (the new one :p)
    the repachted game is deleted on the sites

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I don't think anyones gowing to upload it patched, But hear is how to patch the (U) rom

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg547059#msg547059

6. honingbee

honingbee Member

i got a problem i just downloud the patch but is doesn't have all the files in it
    there are 2 missing, it are the :
    xpa-lzst-cracked.nds and:
    xpa-lzst.nds
    pleass help me i am al litle bit of a stupit with this soort of tinks
    (i am sorry i just can not speak englich verry well, and that is a part why i am sooo stupit with tis XD)

7. Jhon 591

Thats what you need to rename your game to

xpa-lzst.nds

Run xpa-zstc.bat

your new rom will be , xpa-lzst-cracked.nds , then rename it back to the legend of zelda ST.nds

8. honingbee

honingbee Member

which file do i have to rename
    because i mis 2 so i can not rename some file dat i don't have (i tink)
    or do i have to copy or someting

9. Jhon 591

This is the game you download , extract it from its rar , rename it and use the patch

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4506_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Spirit_Tracks_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

10. loghord

loghord Member

Hi I am using R4DS. Can somebody tell me what I need to do to see the train controls? I am reading all the stuff on this forum but I have no idea what is going on! Help please
    Post Merge: [time]1266917191[/time]
    Hi I am using R4DS. Can somebody tell me what I need to do to see the train controls? I am reading all the stuff on this forum but I have no idea what is going on! Help please

11. honingbee

honingbee Member

I do under stand the first stap
    from it https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg547059#msg547059
    but the second stap I just do not understand, do I need to do someting becaus waiting is doesn't helping me
    if I klik on the xpa-lzst.bat file I get some tekst en there is standing done but nothing happend ?? ? ??? ?? ?
    so i never get a cracked nsd file

12. Jhon 591

Are all the files in the same folder and game, don't add .nds to the end of the file and see if that works

file extension might not be enabled...

13. honingbee

honingbee Member

I have rename it without the .nds
    but nothing happend XD maby I have to wait 4 years befor I get it :p

14. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Well did you try to patch it?

If you don't know how seek the profile of John951 and pm him.

15. chsu8658

chsu8658 New Member

Hey Everyone, This must sound REALLY stupid, but I'm using No$gba and i don't know how to use or activate the patch for Zelda: spirit tracks!

16. honingbee

honingbee Member

Hey I just find out what is wrong whit this patch ting
    If you patch it normely you get the waiting text bij that .bat file and then you get the text: done
    But with me, I get to see (woeps now I have to translate it) :
    do not become recognises as internal or exterene task, programme or batcbestand
    And than I see done.
    Sooo i know my problem but not the solution. maby a little bit of help(A) ?

17. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg547059#msg547059

Try that!

18. fccoole

fccoole Member

is it right the patched file should be 92.025 kB???

19. Jhon 591

Yes , its only bean trimed in size, but also the patch has bean applyed...

20. chsu8658

chsu8658 New Member

Ok, I patched the file, but when i go to play it, it says: Sorry, no$gba needs a copy of the original GBA BIOS (in a file named gba.rom or no$gba.rom) to execute BIOS sound functions