1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. okay this was kinda wired. You know when you patch the game, the .nds file size decreases from 130mb something to 90mb something right? i tried to play the cracked version on desume.. it worked well for the first time, but later when i tried playing it, the cracker .nds would just freeze at xeudulous something screen [the first screen]. It was weird, i deleted the whole file and .nds file along with its patch version. Extracted everything and still didn't worked. So then i tired playing the original .nds on desume, guess what? it works perfectly with the train control. I'm also happy its the bigger NON-patched version because i believe it might just reduce the chance of it crashing

2. anjminniemouse

anjminniemouse New Member

hi
    i am stuck...i just want to download the game on to my kids r4...we have the other game and loved it. i cant do all the stuff you talk about...dont know about --PRESS A FOR SPLASHSCREEN BYPASS or even PRESS SOFT RESET? downloaded the game from here then added the patch to the same folder ..thats all i can do really. The card is dsi r4i card --r4i revolution upgrade for dsi--red box thing. If anyone is patient enough to help , speaking slowly(!) the world would be a better place! ta :( :( :(

3. jamesc7474

jamesc7474 New Member

Where do you save the patch because i'm really confused ????:(

4. andypughtt

andypughtt Member

Hi guys...having tried a number of times please treat me as a total idiot because I simply cannot get zelda spirit tracks to work. I have a DS with an R4 card. I have downloaded and reloaded the romulation version complete with the rar patch. This is where I get stuck. I have read most posts and have downloaded a patch that is on page 101 however the instructions didnt match what happened in reality as I had a crack file not a cracked file. Can someone please help me with a complete walkthrough from downloading the romulation rar version....please AARRRRRGH!

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

If your file extension is not enabled, then don't add .nds

Page 101 , https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg547059#msg547059
    Post Merge: [time]1266599028[/time]
    The softreset is just the bottom screen top right corner (R) should be RED not Green, change this by pressing the R button on the back of your ds..

The splashscreen is after the rom has bean patched , Xenophobia screen will be at the start of booting the game , just press A button to bypass it

If not then the should have fixed it in there firmware , or kernal , but use a clean unpatched rom

6. redlucky55

redlucky55 Member

And i did everything as it said and got the cracked game but its still Spanish

7. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Do you have english firmware?

8. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Somewhere. If you put the Zelda file renamed in it (to all other files), it will be correct.
    Post Merge: [time]1266622341[/time]
    Do you use No$GBA?
    Others, get English firmware.

9. redlucky55

redlucky55 Member

I use No$GBA also its 89.8 MB if that helps

10. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

anyone got a .sav file for just after the sand sanctuary song?

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Look here
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=30568.0

It might have one at that point.

12. oh dman.... i think i'm stuck.. i have to blow on the mic to play the flute.. hwo the hell do i do that using desume emlator? i aint afraid to try other emulator!

13. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Use a mic on your computer.
    And if Desume doesn't support that, use No$GBA.

14. yoshi2889

Nice, I use No$GBA. I can play the game (our laptop has an build-in microphone)!!!

But... Are there any infinite-lives cheats compatible with No$GBA? I get killed everytime by the monsters :p
    Post Merge: [time]1266687646[/time]
    Do you get a Spanish screen if you use No$Zoomer too?

15. honingbee

honingbee Member

uuh guy als the sites with repatches roms ar delete and i can not downloud any zelda repachtes game
    do someone know where there is a site what is uptodate with this game ?

16. redlucky55

redlucky55 Member

the xeno thing comes out then i press enter to go pass and then when its at the starting info like start game and stuff its in spanish

17. yoshi2889

You only need Firmware.bin for No$GBA.

18. redlucky55

redlucky55 Member

Whats Firmware?

19. Zafrina

Zafrina Member

Im having alot of trouble finding a patch for LOZ:ST but that file isnt there i have the problem where it crashes on load so i ont know anything about the gear box. Im using a M3DS real

20. redlucky55

redlucky55 Member

Okay thanks guys i got it =]