1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. reflex1974

reflex1974 New Member

Folks.....It is very simple to get Zelda Spirit Tracks to work...Jus get yourself a CycloDS with the latest firmware v1.56 b5 (just google on it....). And use the pre-patched rom from Xenophobia (Thanks a lot Xenophobia!). And all works great....You have the train controls, and also saving the game works just fine (saved games won't be deleted) Besides remember: On the CycloDS you can always use the RTS (Real Time Saving) function to save at anytime in the game......I have already recovered 2 parts of the spirittracks (forest and snow) without any problems.

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

3. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

People with a Acekard 2i can play the game unpatched
    with soft reset on just update your firmwire
    or your AKIO to 1.5.1 and update the loaders and the game will work
    perfectly (even the train cheats will work now )

I'm still playing the game and I'm now in chapter 8 the fire realm

4. Thanks Jhon that has really helped and i am now playing it.

5. Max_12

Max_12 New Member

Well, I've searched in a lot of places and I can't solve a problem.

I've used a clean ROM from the beginning, and used NO$GBA 2.6a and two bios files and the firmware file.
    Just using these, I never ever faced any problem in the entire game but in one place, and I'm still using these.

The problem is that, in Papuchia Village, the Wise One wants me to tell boy or girl in the microphone.
    I've played the flute before, and it always works perfectly for me, but this time the Wise One doesn't register anything I say, even if I say Boy, Girl, or even blow plainly.

Now, how do I make this part work? Any step by step help please?

6. Jhon 591

Max_12

Talking to them are not importent in the game... see owly give you a hint, but you do have to play a song in front of the tree with two squres on the floor

This will guild you!

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda13-spirit-tracks-walkthrough.php

Or

http://uk.faqs.ign.com/articles/105/1053121p1.html

7. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Repeat: Ez - Flash Users:

UPDATE YOUR KERNEL!!!!

8. Ogden

Ogden New Member

i dont understand how to make a .sav file i am so very new to this stuff

9. Jhon 591

.sav files make them self's when using a rom with a flash card, but if you need a .sav file for this game

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=30568.msg530840#msg530840

10. xoxsueshixox

xoxsueshixox New Member

I re-formated my microsd chip in fat32 and placed the pre-patched game w/ my sav, but it still doesn't work. Even when I only had the pre-patched rom (no sav), the game is still stuck at the Xeno splash screen. I tried with both the normal R4 and YSMenu, but no luck.

Then, I tried looking for a Clean (U) rom, but I have not found one that works online. The romulation 4506 rom, does not work when I drag-and-drop. It says unexpected end of archive. The same applies for your 12345.rom. I'm using WinRar to extract, btw.

My R4 has no problems itself, as I can still play Cooking Mama and other games.

11. raynx4xworx

raynx4xworx Member

I found something..
    R4 1.18
    After you solve that 6 anouki puzzle thing, when you go into the cave, it crashes as soon as you enter.
    And my YSMenu doesn't wanna work with Zelda.
    Any tips?

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Backup all your files and reformat your MicroSD.

13. Ogden

Ogden New Member

how do i reformat my MicroSD card? i have Edge. i have already got v1.7 for it

14. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Make backup files, after that upgrade your card to the latest system or firmware.

15. Ogden

Ogden New Member

i dont get it - i have done everything but i cant get it to work on my NDS but i can get it all working with the NO$GBA emulator y?

16. azlanshah

azlanshah Well-Known Member

lol i'm using R4 1.18 with the reset off and it works FINE!!!!! Duh...hmm...

17. Max_12

Max_12 New Member

That's where my problem comes in...
    I've already done that part of the game a long time back. But later on in the game, the Wise One in Papuchia Village is supposed to give me a "Vessel" if I talk to her and answer her questions. This is important to get a force gem.

But my problem is that she can't hear me say anything, even if I say "boy", or "girl", or even blow in the mic.
    My mic normally works perfectly fine, and I never have any problem playing the flute, but if I can't talk to her, I can never get the vessel.

I'm sure some people must have faced this problem while playing in the emulator No$GBA 2.6a... Any solutions as to how I can get that Vessel?

EDIT: I've solved my own problem by myself. Apparently, I needed to remove the firmware for a while and I had to get No$Zoomer. The problem is solved.

18. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

how do i get it to work on acekard 2 i have the pre patched one by xenophobia i tried to update my loaders but im pretty sure they have been so how do i get it to work??

19. _Shion

_Shion Well-Known Member

So this hasn't been confirmed to work for the iTouch DS?

20. Jhon 591

Ysmenu will work with the unpatched (U) rom only, with a original R4 card

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=27617.0

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4506_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Spirit_Tracks_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/
    Post Merge: [time]1264421400[/time]

Try a file manger like flashget, to download your files as unexpected end of archive meens the file was corrupt while downloading

Ysmenu will work on a original R4 card, but not with R4 SDHC card if thats what you have

Press A to bypass the splash screen, also disable any soft resets

Post Merge: [time]1264428484[/time]
    Anyone who are having mic problems