1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. wootdog

wootdog New Member

First...thanks for the replies!

Second...I have no idea what an r4 is.

And I bought it on ebay. The case has a bar code, so I figure it's probly the same as store bought.

The cart has "NTR-BKIE-USA"

2. rom1129

rom1129 Member

hey buddy, did you rename both your nds file and .sav file with the same filename??
    sample legendofzelda.nds and legendofzelda.sav? its the only thing i can see why you cannot save.

and BTW, there's an EDGE vs.1.7 already, update update update EDGE users!

3. Maxwell231

Maxwell231 New Member

thanks to those who posted the instructions to crack the game. got past the first train segment! im using r4 1.18! great game!

4. firstStrawberryKiss

firstStrawberryKiss New Member

I'm using Cyclo DS Evolution and I wanted to try the uploaded .sav file from page 60. But this link is down and I don't find any reload. Is there any? What should I do now?
    thanks for help ;)

5. jrno86nunez

jrno86nunez New Member

can somebody teach me how to do the patching? i downloaded the file and had the game and the poatch but no clue whatsoever to do from there.

6. wootdog

wootdog New Member

I've been checking videos on YouTube but I've found nothing useful. All I get are videos of how to download the fix to my computer and videos of functional games. But no effort made to explain how to get the fix (patch, upgrade, whatever) from my computer to my DS

Help!!
    Post Merge: [time]1264251660[/time]
    Ok...I did a bit more reading and I should mention that I'm not using an emulator. I have a normal, ordinary Nintendo DS that is not connected to my computer.

7. artschoolgrrl

artschoolgrrl Active Member

Thanks guys, I got it working on the Acekard2i! You rock!

8. DjJuanTwo

DjJuanTwo Member

Lol, i dont know what i did differently, but all it sudden, it works! I followed the directions on page 101, (first post), and reinstalled my YsMenu. Now the controls show up for the train.

I apologize to those who helped me out. I'll pay closer attention next time.

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The (US) version only, works on ysmenu unpatched

10. Sorry to sound really thick but how the hell do you use it? I've got M3 Simply bdw

11. Jhon 591

12. xoxsueshixox

xoxsueshixox New Member

Jhon, do you have any idea why my game won't work anymore?

I've been playing on your pre-patched rom. But somehow, the game won't run pass the white Xenophobia screen anymore. I didn't switch off the soft-reset or anything, it just suddenly didn't work yesterday. This happened to me twice, the 1st time I was in Forest Realm so I re-downloaded, and the 2nd time(now) I got inside the Ocean Temple.

I'm running on a r4 1.18.

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Switch it off.

14. Jhon the game only seems to go as far as the white and grey nintendo screen. I there anything i could have missed

15. xoxsueshixox

xoxsueshixox New Member

Nope, still doesn't work. Red or green.

16. Invince986

Invince986 New Member

i need help,i downloaded the file in http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0tmrvozm0gm but i have no idea what to do with it

17. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Just Unrar it!
    This is a better version of a DS emulator for pc!
    If you habe a flashcard please download the pre-patched rom (also when you use this emulator!)

18. Jhon 591

Try the ysmenu with the unpatched (US) rom

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=27617.0

19. private69ner

private69ner Member

finished da game about a month ago

20. Jhon 591

It will work as is with the unpatched (U) rom
    Post Merge: [time]1264331059[/time]
    Soft reset need to be turned off, Press R button back of ds, the bottom screen top right (R) should be RED not green
    Post Merge: [time]1264331280[/time]
    Sound like you re-need to format your microsd chip, backup games saves, reformat in fat32 , place new kernal files

Are you could use ysmenu, with unpatched (U) rom only

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=27617.0