1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

I've already said, I did everything. Never mind. I'll just try it again.

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Try the pre-patched rom.
    Maybe that will help you.

3. alexong96

There's no pre-patched rom unfortunately. Mediafire and Megaupload deleted it.

4. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Look at this.
    The link in here works.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28973.0
    The topic is locked and there is no comments.

5. busbkate

busbkate New Member

Where do I drag the YSMenu folder to on my r4 card? Then where do I put the game?

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Drag all the files and folders to the root (first place/directory) of your MicroSD. The games can be placed anywhere.

7. alexong96

When green turns red?
    ...what does that mean?

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Not sure.

9. anandjones

The soft-reset in the R4 firmware.

10. alexong96

So it doesn't concern me. Anyway, saving still doesn't work...I'll just buy acekard or Cyclo DS if it still doesn't work.

11. dzone23

dzone23 Member

a week has gone by, i'm still hoping that some of the players on EDGE will reach the sand realm and have a solution to my game hanging scenario on the patched rom.

[B)
    "please, please"

12. c1trus

c1trus New Member

Wait WHY is it that everytime I open up the 'xpa-zstc-romulation' it says in that black window; 'The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator. Press any key to continue...'
    Post Merge: [time]1263952054[/time]
    Wait WHY is it that everytime I open up the 'xpa-zstc-romulation' it says in that black window; 'The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator. Press any key to continue...'

13. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Try, Right Click and run as administrator

xpa-zstc.bat

For anyone who needs to know how to patch

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg547059#msg547059

14. Josiene

Josiene New Member

tnx so much, even I could do it with your info ;D

15. jorge1116

jorge1116 Member

wat can i do to get this to work on the R4III?

16. anandjones

Make sure you're using the latest firmware http://linfoxdomain.com/ds/ and patch the ROM using the Xenophobia fix on the first post.

17. vaxxa

vaxxa New Member

Ha, figures I have an M3 DS real, Sakura v1.44 & the Xeno patched rom, but now the stupid link to the save file won't work...
    [update]: All i had to do was d/l the newest v of sakura - v1.45. Now my train has works & my save doesn't disappear! Hallejulah!

18. wootdog

wootdog New Member

Ok...none of this makes any sense to me whatsoever.

I have the Zelda Spirit Tracks game and there are no controls for the train.

I know that this has been hashed and rehashed, but it's all gibberish to me.

It sounds like you can have the game on your PC and there are APs to fix the problem. But that doesn't help because I have the DS cartridge. (presumably not a pirate copy)

There are fixes but I don't know how to download the fix to my DS...or if that can even be done.

I don't know what a r4 is, or an r4i or whatever I keep seeing crop up.

I don't know what a patch ROM is.

Can somebody tell me...in very simple words...can I get the DS game fixed? If so, how?

*going insane*

Paul W

19. vaxxa

vaxxa New Member

What kind of cart are you playing on? R4, R4i, M3 simply etc. are all carts. I hope u're not playing a store-bought game!

20. DjJuanTwo

DjJuanTwo Member

Kind of hear ya, wootdog. I have the orignal R4 and followed procedures on the very first post. Train controls still dont show up. Im about to look into youtube to see if anyone posted how to make it work on the original R4. Possibly, i made a mistake some where.