1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Didn't read the post above?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Do you have enuth space left on you microsd card?, If not just delete some games you don't need, back them games up first

3. frwtr1968

frwtr1968 New Member

k im using a edge card and i have enough space for it, i used the crack.rar and cracked the game, i can play it perfectly on my ds but, when i save it it accepts it then if i try to turn off my ds then load the save, its not there, what do i need to do to be able to save?

4. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

obvious question, are you turning it off previously or before it ends the process?, are you using action replay codes, or anything similar?

5. Vuurbloem

Vuurbloem New Member

I have a Itouch2 card and besides the fact that the sound is a bit strange sometimes, it works fine for me. Thanks !

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

This thread should probably be stickied for another fortnight. Just going to put that out there.

7. Tasleus

Tasleus New Member

I'm using the R4 SDHC version 1.12b.
    I've downloaded the patch, but my system only gives me an option to turn off the soft reset for certain games, and that didn't do the trick... maybe I missed something. When I unpack the Patch.rar, do I need to do anything with the files? What are the steps?

8. dzone23

dzone23 Member

still hoping that somebody has reached this point and have a solution to the problem.

[B)
    "would be a bummer if i can't finish the game"

9. frwtr1968

frwtr1968 New Member

no after its done savin i play for like 2 mins then get off

10. Duncan Idaho

you have in off psace in your memory card, did you leave the reset thing on?

11. undergod

undergod Member

Error on DSTT i tried to load it but tht gay black screen comes up saying nosav found :( :(

12. Jhon 591

See if the latest firmware for your card works with the unpatched (US) version

DSTT_1.17a12.rar

http://gamewiki.jp/uploader/dsma/count.cgi?dsm0107.zip

And about saves http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196380

13. djchopstix

djchopstix New Member

Aww crap - I though this might be a quick fix for loading the game onto my M3 DS REAL from my Mac but I'm still getting

"Save data file
    Format error!"

Whenever I launch the game. Don't even get as far as the title screen or the Nintendo logo.
    Any suggestions from anyone?

14. Jhon 591

I hear that M3 Sakura Latest: v1.45 3rd works on M3 real cards, But i don't know as i dont have an M3 real card...

If you like to give it a try DL from hear http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

As it quotes

15. djchopstix

djchopstix New Member

You're right J, I posted too soon - tried the patched game after updating the Sakura and it didn't load. Then I tried the unpatched game again and this time it worked : )

Joy - been looking forward to this game for months, Played hourglass a couple of years ago, they rock. I don't bother with video games anymore but Zelda is different - Links Awakening still flabbergasts me - it's the best video game of all time - I even rate it above any of the other Zeldas, it has a sublime nature above all the others. For those who happen to read this post and haven't played it, get it for your DS/gameboy/GBA, super nintendo/desktop computer now and play it through sometime.

16. Duncan Idaho

Sadly hantom hourglass is considered the black sheep of the zelda family, and ALTP and OOT are considered the pinnacle, but thsi game isnt half bad.

17. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Okay i have an iTouch Ds latest firmware i did as the first post told me, i also folowed the other method, it still just stops after the xenaphobia thing... with the nintendo white screen!

I replaced the save file with a custom one with the same name. and when i go in, it just makes a new save file... and the problem is still there.

SO! Im asking for a

.sav File

AND

.OPT file ITs the only way i can see how ill get it to work

Or is there anything else i could do?

18. Duncan Idaho

try the clean version fo the game.

19. zekezan88

zekezan88 Active Member

This might help some people, when the game starts, when/if you see "Xenophobia", Press A, B, X, or Y to continue.

20. Jhon 591

deleted