1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. jacoppin

jacoppin Member

I Have already done it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0FZNRO0

2. emka138

emka138 New Member

Can anyone help me with my DS firelink??? I've downloaded the game Zelda- spirit tracks and made a cracked version, just the way discribed over here at this forum. The game starts normaly, but when i get to the train and hop on, i get a black screen that won't go away anymore.... I've tried the usa version and the europeën version! HELP!!!!! :-(

3. Firestorm261

Firestorm261 New Member

I have the exact same problem, the ROM works fine up until then. The game tells you to use the throttles and stuff to move the train, but i cant as there are no controls anywhere! Also, the game does not save.. I'm sure everything was done right but whenever I boot up the game again it creates a new save file. Maybe this has already been talked about earlier in the thread so sorry if it was. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is it simply that I need to patch it a certain way? (I'm using an EDGE) Any help is appreciated.

4. kaymiller1983

kaymiller1983 New Member

do i have to put the patch on the r4i card same time as i put the game on? i have never done a patch before and i am doing this for a friend, and do i have to do anything to the patch or do i jut put it straight onto the r4i card

5. God Gundam

God Gundam Active Member

Hi. I'm using the No$GBA 2.6 version while trying to to play this. But as soon as I pass the title screen by pressing "A" or by touching the screen with the mouse, both screens go black with the bottom saying in red bold text "Data could not be written. Turn the power off, then reinsert the Game Card."
    I've checked through previous pages for help but to no avail. Can anybody help?

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The emulator will play the unpatched (US) rom of the game with, firmware.bin in the main folder of your no$gba2.6a emu

Full pakage with bios and firmware.bin

NO$GBA 2.6a + All files

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mojiiynlmvm

7. busbkate

busbkate New Member

I have an r4 card, can some one tell me the exact steps I need to take for the train controls to be visible in my game? Thx

8. jasonli

jasonli New Member

I have a Spirit Tracks on R4, what should I do when my game doesn't have a train control?

9. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

you should
    A: turn off soft-reset if you're using firmware 1.18 and original R4
    B: use YSmenu

10. jorge1116

jorge1116 Member

Can anyone upload a patched rom working for the R4-III Upgrade? Someone uploaded one, but it was for a different flashcart and the old links don't work anymore.

11. dzone23

dzone23 Member

Hi, Sorry if somebody has posted a solution to this, but i've gone through most of the pages and have not found it.

I'm using EDGE. I'm using the xeno patched rom. The one with the logo before the game.

I play/save just fine until I reach the ice cavern with the monster that has an eye in the mouth (patched rom hangs). So I read in a post that you use the pre-patched rom to play this part (which i did) so i continued with the game.

Now I reached the part when you go against the same monster in sand/fire realm tunnel. Hangs again. Same solution doesn't work because you can't save after you defeat the monster. Can anybody help me on this? Thanks

D

12. Drunksonic

Drunksonic Guest

OH. Thank you so much.

13. lunawing

lunawing New Member

mine gets stuck after playing that first song
    and the cracked file isn't as big as the normal file, should that be

14. jacoppin

jacoppin Member

FOR EVERYONE WHO CANNOT SEE THE TRAIN CONTROLS:

THAT IS THE ANTI PIRACY, FOR IT TO WORK YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD A FIX

15. jtaylor

jtaylor New Member

cannot see the train controls on the screen of my ds - am i doing something wrong?

16. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Check first page for card types and fixes

17. hi guys can any one help me

ive tried using the Sprit tracks rom but it only get be on the "touch screen" after that i always get "data could not be written" can any one help me on how to make it work?

im using an Edge for DSlite

18. Joerids

Joerids Member

Hey people. I've got zelda on a acekard 2i
    But the problem is that the train don't work.
    Where can i download something that te games works?

19. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

deleted

20. spoon1992

spoon1992 New Member

i just got the patch to work, but when i try to put it on my R4 card it says 'cannot copy the legend of zelds spirit tracks (U): the file ordirectory is corrupted and unreadable' >.> but all my other games are working fine :/ is there something wrong with my rom or is it my R4? (its a R4 SDHC according to the box)