1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

How to use, Hope this helps

Patch link

http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/ds/patches/lozstu.rar

Place all files and rom into one folder , befor patching on your PC

[​IMG]

With (US) rom ownly

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4506_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Spirit_Tracks_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

If your file extension is not enabled, then don't add .nds

2. dancedanceyo

dancedanceyo Active Member

I have a question: the patch the romulation included in the download, what do you do with it?

3. martTM

martTM New Member

I have a question too, though it's regarding a working version of the game and not getting it working... I'm using an Acekard 2i running the latest AIKIO and loaders to play the US version, but then I got the proper UK (PAL) version for Christmas. As such, I've been playing both with an aim of transferring rare treasures from the US one onto my 'proper' UK one. Thing is though, it doesn't work - I go into the transfer screen (Tag Mode in the US game, Contact Mode in the UK one) and begin the process, but neither can find each other. Is this because they're from different regions or, more likely, because one's dodgy and one's not? And, if so, does anyone know how I can get it working? Advice would be appreciated... cheers!

4. hawk297

hawk297 New Member

people just tell me what i need to do and where i need to put things just make it simple gosh

5. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

See ... this is why i like Romulation.Although there are many a-holes (me,probably,included when im in the "mood"), but it's just nice to read folks who have their problems solved because of a good help like from Jhon 591.That's just cool.

Happy New Year folks... may it be as constructive as it was yester-year ;)

6. Jhon 591

7. MindFever

What the hell is your problem? Why this attitude as if people have no clue of explaining things to you...maybe it's your problem because you can't understand.If you could only explain what your problem was/is,maybe someone could help you.
    Also,i have an advice for you: if you need help and desperately seek it, i suggest you change your tone or your manners...

I find everything here to be quite simple to understand ...and im new to this flashcart thing

8. ms.journie

ms.journie Member

I just read another reply to my other post.

How do I know if I have a clone or not?

How do I get a non clone microsd card?

Interesting that I was already reading your post and tried. Then you replied back to my post.

I have a R4 revolution for DS (ndsl/nds) with a microsd 4gb. I do not know if its a clone or not. My sister got it for my son a year ago with 30 other games on it. So just recently learned that I was able to put games on myself.

Which I only had put 2 games on and they worked well.

Now with Zelda, I had followed your directions but apparently I am doing something wrong. Let me explain what I have done so far.

1. I first backed up the microsd.
    2. I deleted everything on the card and reformatted the card.
    3. I put R4 Firmware v1.18 + DSTT v1.17a12 on microsd. (I got this from the link you provided)
    4. I only put Zelda on the card. I did not put the patch that came with Zelda on.
    5. I then put Lozstu on.
    6. I put it back in the DSlite and turned it on and it said "loading" for sometime.
    7. I deleted again everything on the card and reformatted.
    8. I put the R4 ect... on again. Number 4.
    9. I put Zelda and the patch that came with Zelda on.
    10. I renamed the Zelda game to xpa-lzts.nds
    11. I then put Lozstu on the card.
    12. I put the card back in the DS and once again the "loading" stayed.

I'm not understanding what I am doing wrong here. I'm new to this! I'm trying! Can you help and explain to me please!!!!

Greatly appreciate the help you have given so far!!!!!!!!

Post Merge: [time]1262460646[/time]
    The microsd card says

Microsd HC with a 4circle over it.

then 4GB

CO4G Japan

9. MindFever

Hehe,yeah i waas like "he is thanking the rude dude?" :D no problem

10. ms.journie

ms.journie Member

I checked the back up and on the card with the 30 games that was included had Kernal v1.18.

So before I put Zelda on my boys have been playing with no problems.

I think I can copy what he had before. If you like?? so you can see?

11. Jhon 591

deleted

12. MindFever

Non-clone microSD card? well,i dont think he was talking about clones in SD card industry ... you just need a fast microSD card,sometimes it helps. Also ,a Clone R4 is every R4 that isnt made by the official R4 team (it was disbanded). R4i is a clone. I have a R4i Gold myself,but i bought it from a dude that i know and he sold me a "good clone". It works realy well and it is also cheaper than Acekard 2i. I dont even nead a patch for Spirit Tracks. I must point out that i was lucky to get a card that is in good shape and at the same time is a clone of the R4/R4i.

You have putt the PATCH app on the card? you must patch it with your PC and then putt the cracked .nds file on the card ;)
    I'm sorry if i missunderstood,tell me if i understood correctly...

13. ms.journie

ms.journie Member

Yikes! I do not know about a box. A year ago my sister ordered this on Ebay and had it sent to me.

The R4 Revolution card says R4 sd HC on it.

The R4 card looks exactly like this one.

The card itself.

http://www.dealextreme.com/photogallery.dx/sku.27800
    Post Merge: [time]1262462383[/time]
    I'm sorry if I'm making anyone upset about this. I'm sure it's easy. I'm a women... What do you expect! haha.

So let me explain, with the 30 games and the firmware v1.18 (the original stuff that came with it) I can put Zelda on with the patch located on the 1st page of the forum.

My son is able to play until the train part and he said he can not control the train.

Does this help? I hope I explained things correctly this time.

I do not know if I have a clone but it seems to be that I must have a clone R4 Revolution Card.

Is there anything I can do from here?

Thanks a lot for everyones help!

14. ditismijnusername

ditismijnusername New Member

Thanks for the easy to folow steps John 591! i see the controls now! :)

15. ms.journie

ms.journie Member

I did what Jhon 591 had told me to do.

I now go to the game Zelda on the DS and its stuck at xenophobia. I press A and then it does nothing.

What next?

16. Jhon 591

deleted

17. tidgewidge

tidgewidge New Member

Ummm i did the patch for the r4 but i can't even get to play the game it won't let me past the "nintendo" screen.
    Pleasee helppp

18. MindFever

Well,if you tried everything ... there is no such thing as magic-tutorial-guy who can make you fix everything.Sometimes you must just face the fact that the game will be unplayable unless somebody cracks it properly and it takes time.Also,some flashcarts just work like crap (i.e.: dont work)... a new flashcart is in order too. I'm probably the least of the people who can talk about this,since i had to only download te game and i could play it...but i did have to struggle with Kingdom Hearts before i manualy patched it and found out a simple trick to make it work (the "press and hold the A button" trick worked like a charm.I cant explain why).
    Point being,i know how it is ;) Cheers,im off to bed ...

19. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Can anyone post a pre-patched ROM that works for EDGE-users?

Please, for the sake of people who use Mac OS. Or people who are just really lazy.

20. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

it seems that the rom of this site is alreday pre patched, also im gonna try and figure out how the ehck im supsoed to upload things to megauplaod and try to uplaod the rom there for people of mac OS X, and i know the feeling a little too well, or well fi you are running mac 10.6 and have windows software you should run bootcamp to patch games.