1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Actualy,i dont think this one has been answered :) People who piss me off are those who ask for obvious help and then tell you to fuck off when you ask them to look again.

OK,let me explain: Original is bigger...so, after you downloaded an allready patched game , that game is indeed smaller (stripped down,so to speak). I dont know how well it works because i have no need for patched Spirit Tracks (thank goodness).

2. mistaT

mistaT New Member

ah, I see, so basically, there was like 30mb of anti-piracy stuff on the original cartridge? That's no joke.....

3. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Yeah,that would make sense ;) It is true for other patched games.When i patched Might Magic Clash Of Heroes, it went from 32mb to 26mb (or something like that). It didnt take away anything from the game though,dont worry.The game itself (Zelda S.T.) is less than 128mb.

Indeed,32 megs is quite alot...it also surprised me how fast it was cracked/dumped ;) Romulation is awesome ...no no,Romulation deserves no thanks (remember,we must not thank Romulation for anything or we get bans :D naah,only applies to comments in the games section).

End of my rambling...i hope you understood my point,hehe ;)

4. pokemontur

pokemontur New Member

i may be thick , but I'm struggling.
    have down loaded and patched. thanks to u guys cos i would not have had a clue otherwise.
    now i am unable to save during play or when finishing play . can u please help. or really help my 9 year old son. hes not happy

5. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

deleted

6. Dtotheon

Dtotheon Member

Dude It Worked!

Thank you so much John 591!!

7. dude2

dude2 New Member

I tried this method and the game still does not save after I shut it off. I'm using an Edge card with the latest firm ware and also using mac osx (could it be because of the mac?)

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Can anyone upload a patched rom working for the R4-III Upgrade? Someone uploaded one, but it was for a different flashcart and the old links don't work anymore.

9. Drunksonic

Drunksonic Guest

I have a DSTT. With the patch, I have passed the train part, my graduation, but I'm stuck at the part that has me have to help Zelda escape. Yes, it's easy, but there is a guard in front of the exit that is by far undistractable. According to numerous walkthroughs, he isn't supposed to be there. My guess is that he is a more subtle form of anti-piracy. Am I correct, or not?

10. Jtran_12

Jtran_12 Member

Here's a little info for R4 users 1.18 Kernal (No Clones). There is already a patch, and when you play the game, turn off Soft-Reset. You know that little button on the top right corner, when you turn on your R4? That thing that changes green and red, change it to red if you want to play.
    Post Merge: [time]1262412237[/time]
    To the people who don't read.. R4 users, go to Page 1 and read 8D!

11. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Instead of going up into the Castle go directly down from where the guard is.
    I think that is what you are talking about

12. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

There are already walkthroughs online! Please stay in the topic
    Post Merge: [time]1262422296[/time]
    Yes that is normal

13. pokemontur

pokemontur New Member

im using a cyclodsevolution with a micro sd card . if thats any he.. cheers
    lp

14. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

No not anti-piracy , They will be some sort of code for this, The patched is also kined of a rom trimer, just to trim out what is not needed....

15. shizox

shizox Member

the game is working but i dont have the train controls
    i have a R4DS card
    i have firmware 1.18 for r4ds
    what can i do?

16. Jhon 591

New firmware for R4 original

DSTT v1.17a12 For R4 Original Users , Updated 27/12/09

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f0itmtdty5m

This will play the game unpatched (US) rom ownly

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4506_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Spirit_Tracks_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

My link

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=27617.msg466427#msg466427

17. shizox

shizox Member

thanks, it is working now

18. Jhon 591

Your welcome

Also check the YSMenu v 1.17a12 - Changeloag.txt on your PC for a new list of games working, mostly (US) roms

Also working

19. spoon1992

spoon1992 New Member

i just got the patch to work, but when i try to put it on my R4 card it says 'cannot copy the legend of zelds spirit tracks (U): the file ordirectory is corrupted and unreadable' >.> but all my other games are working fine :/ is there something wrong with my rom or is it my R4? (its a R4 SDHC according to the box)

20. ms.journie

ms.journie Member

I read your post on Zelda that the patches do work but Im fairly new to this.

My son has a R4 Revolution and with a micro sd 4g card. It does have the lastest firmware on it. 1.18.

There are about 30 games on his card.

I put Zelda on his card with the patch that was provided. Then I replaced the patch with the new patch that is on the forum XPA forum. Well he is able to play until of course when the train part comes and the controls do not show up.

I have been reading all of the other peoples forums and still a bit lost. Well from there I decided to downloaded firmware.bin and NO$bga. I put a folder on the microsd card that says no$ba with those files in it with the firmware.bin.

There are still no controls for the train.

I still have no luck.

:(

Can you help me

PLEASE!! :)

Thank you so much!