1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. loki_101

loki_101 New Member

ok so im kinda new but.... ok so i have the .nds file with no gearbox, i downloaded that Xenophobia patch and i have a DSTT, what do i do with it, how do i patch them together?
    Post Merge: [time]1262306182[/time]
    nvm

2. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll ask again. Can anyone upload a WORKING Zelda rom? I tried patching it but I didn't succeed in doing so, and it ends up freezing at the Nintendo Trademark at the beginning of the game.

And what am I supposed to do with the PART file?

3. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

What flashcart do you have? R4?

4. jorge1116

jorge1116 Member

im using the R4-III and even after patching i cant see the train controls

5. banana_ds

banana_ds New Member

im using a edge kart

is it possible for me to bypass the anti-piracy ?

6. SpeedDemon020

SpeedDemon020 New Member

This is my first post in this topic, but I wanted to thank Jhon for the help. His post with the pic on how to apply the patch really helped. I have an Acekard 2/i, but I don't understand how to update my loaders.

Anyway, the game works, but the problem now is that when I start up the Acekard, the screen says Xenophobia and goes to Spirit Tracks right away instead of the usual startup screen where I can select what game to play. Thanks in Advance.

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The .sav may work as is give it a try
    Post Merge: [time]1262346097[/time]
    Are they any .ini files on you microSD, that could need replaceing from your kernal?

Mabe somethink has be rote into the .ini file tht auto boots the game, Are backup games and saves, and resart with your kernal

Any latest firmwares can be found hear

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

8. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

deleted

9. SpeedDemon020

SpeedDemon020 New Member

Thank You, funguy. I didn't know what AKAIO was (or stood for), but now I do. Now everything is fixed and my loaders are updated.

Thanks to you too again, Jhon.

10. Jhon 591

Your welcome!
    Post Merge: [time]1262353083[/time]
    Did you disable your softrest?

You can use a clean unpatched (US) ownly rom with this

Some help hear for R4 original usrers

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=27617.msg466427#msg466427

11. rattybatty

rattybatty Member

im stuck on how to get the bloke from the castle to take him bk to the villiege plz cud u give me any directions on how to get to the clinic room plz in the castle wud b very great full

12. nintoman

nintoman Member

Its the R4 ultra. I tried on two different DSes so dont think it is the mic... also, it is able to register me using the wind/blow-weapon and the flute, so the mic must be able to register something... anyone got past the point where you talk to the people without problems and what rom+patch did you use?

13. Pikachulol

Pikachulol New Member

can anyone give me the link for a already patched version for the regular r4? If not, plz tell me how do you patch it?

14. Jhon 591

Have a look at this page 99, to how to patch it your self
    Post Merge: [time]1262371247[/time]
    http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda13-spirit-tracks-walkthrough.php

Post Merge: [time]1262371390[/time]
    The same patch as in the first message

It don't realy matter about taking to them in the village, just go along with the game...

As about the freeze problem im unsure about.

15. nintoman

nintoman Member

OK if you dont need to talk to them to move on in the game I guess I will be fine XD I am using a EU version of the game... if I decide to try the patch and use a US rom, will it then be possible to use my EU game save file?

16. Jhon 591

A save file should sute either rom, just be sure to rename it to your rom name, they both .nds and .sav have to match names

17. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Not my problem ... the point is ,you are rude and your outburst is irrational.I pointed out that you could have easily done it yourself and found the answer. It certainly is not my fault if the reality of it is like it is. So you are also a self-proclaiming winner? This is pathetic

And besides,i never insulted you i only told you, you should check a few posts yourself.I see a sore looser here ...

What an idiot...
    Post Merge: [time]1262387788[/time]
    edit:i should also note that it is impossible to repeat every bit of information to everyone here for 100 of times...that is why i suggested you try and search it here for yourself. I understand you have hormonal problems in your age (you are 15 i guess...) ,but please refrain from using certain slurrs as it only reveals what a primitive individual you realy are... it is only an advice,friend

18. rattybatty

rattybatty Member

hi im stuck on where i have to find alfonzo i know he is in the clinic in the castle but i dnt know exactly where to go to find him wud appecitate any help plz thnx

19. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ... dude: GOOGLE

www.gamefaqs.com and search for Spirit Tracks.You will get a walkthrough...

20. mistaT

mistaT New Member

hate to piss you guys off even more, but is the patched nds file supposed to be smaller than the original?