1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

There should be another patch or file for that.

2. tictactoe

tictactoe Member

have downloaded patch not very good at these things nothing happened what am I supposed to do after the download? Have it in my games file on the acekard 2i.
    Any help appreciated.

3. zerobahamut

I think you just leave it with the games. That's what I did with mine.

4. Benjamin1212

Benjamin1212 New Member

To zerobahamut Im not very good with all these complicated patches and files could you help me in any way

5. zerobahamut

Oh, I mean just leave it there. When you have everything you can just leave it there with the Spirit track game.

6. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

well, if you are too lazy to read the post and lack the will to use google... i think it hardly qualifies me of being an asshole.Smart remark? If you seek stupidity, look somewhere else. Yes,there is a fix, updating your firmware for starters (AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THIS POST) and if you want it ,use GOOGLE or READ.

Cheers (talking about rudeness...)

7. spoon1992

spoon1992 New Member

i just downloaded the rom and the patch but when i tried to patch it this message came up: 'xdelta.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

also, when i tried to download the pre patched rom, it said it was deleted. can someone re-upload it or e-mail it to me please? thanks :)

P.S i am using a R4 card

8. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

hmm... the xdelta.exe comes together with a few other files too,right? it must have another .bat file and a few others.Try if it works in command prompt.Looks like the file you got is corrupted or something.

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Waht R4 type ?, get it from your box or card
    Post Merge: [time]1262205943[/time]
    If its R4 revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) from www.r4ds.com , (Note) no clone cards

The try this new firmware on a formated clean microsd chip

DSTT v1.17a12 For R4 Original Users , Updated 27/12/09

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f0itmtdty5m

With a unpatched (US) ROM of the game, (Note) (EU) rom will not work with either firmware

EDIT: This rom https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4506_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Spirit_Tracks_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

10. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

I thought it now worked for everybody with a flashcard (Except clones)!

11. Jhon 591

The pre-patch version dose, but however if you wish to play it not patched on a non-clone R4 card, you can now use the new firmware, But that was not the ownly game that was fixed...
    Post Merge: [time]1262208279[/time]
    Can any one else upload this game pre-patched ?

I have uploaded it twise, and after 2000 download's it gets reported and stop't...

I don't what to use-up all my 3GB allowance at the moment

12. happymomy1

happymomy1 New Member

hi, i am new at this and have downloaded the patch. I have a dstt card and i don't understand how to apply the patch. Could someone post for me step by step what to do. I have read through the pages but i don't see how to do it for the dstt card. Thanks for any help!

13. Jhon 591

Hope this helps

Patch link

http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/ds/patches/lozstu.rar

[​IMG]

With (US) rom ownly

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4506_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Spirit_Tracks_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

14. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i want to see you read 97 pages with about 2,000 posts untill then, dont call me lazy, and I fixed the game with the patch days ago. Someone actually told me instead of being a dickhead like you. I didnt use google nor read the 97 posts, so i win this disagreement...

15. masterk2014

masterk2014 New Member

Ugh it keeps freezing at the nintendo copyright screen the first screen to pop up

16. zerobahamut

Try downloading this
    http://ifile.it/bgdo8cs/The%20Legend%20of%20Zelda%20Spirit%20Tracks%20fixed.rar.part

17. theAngel3002

theAngel3002 Member

Is that the site where you got the patch for the zelda spirits track on your r4i sdhc & rts then?
    Post Merge: [time]1262229872[/time]
    hey when I try to patch the rom this is what gave me "xdelta.exe: open xpa-lzst.nds failed: No such file or Directory" what does that mean?

18. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

What is it actually? It's a part file so do I just put it in my SD with Zelda patched and it'll get past?

19. ravage

ravage Member

and the saga continues for the perfect LoZST rom that is patched and works on every ones card.

20. lasec4

lasec4 New Member