1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. klesto92

klesto92 New Member

ok i did the patching thing but it doesnt work and the command window tells me that xdelta.exe is not recognized as an intern or extern command, programm or archive for executable lots, im sorry i couldnt translate it better, because it apears in spanish xdelta.exe no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo, programa o archivo por lotes ejecutables, thats the spanish text, pls help

2. justamum

justamum Member

can someone please tell me what sakura is

3. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

The latest update to a m3 ds real.

4. justamum

justamum Member

should this be used on m3i? I have been struggling to get zelda spirit tracks ant M & l bowsers inside story working on my son's m3i. afraid i'm not tech minded

5. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about that

6. justamum

justamum Member

hi, just updated the system file on m3i with v4.7b. started at www.m3adapter.com/Downloads.htm then followed link to www.dsgogogo.com/ then downloaded and installed v4.7b. Some smart cookie left these instructions somewhere in the forum but now i cant find them. Any way thanx! my son is now over the moon!

7. lampeter6

lampeter6 New Member

I've tried everything but my rom doesn't work. Please help me I'm so sad. But I'm thinking I could maybe download it from another site.^_^

8. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

what card?

9. rell

rell Well-Known Member

is it at all possible to use action replay cheats while using a patched version of this game??
    i want to use the infinite rupee code.when ever i try to start the game with cheats it just loads witout the option of using cheats( cyclo ds)
    cheats were working before, but i couldnt save... any way to fix this??

10. joks

joks New Member

Sorry to trouble u guys but i just couldn't play the game after i downloaded the pre-patched version. the screen is just blackout after the Xenophobia screen. i'd unchecked the soft reset but still it's not working. :(

11. Dtotheon

Dtotheon Member

The link for the sav file does not allow you to download it anymore does anyone have a new link?

12. oh my god

oh my god New Member

i downloaded it onto my EDGE and when i went in the train there was no controls How come??? :'( :'(

13. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

YES THE GAME WORKS!

14. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

did you patched it?

15. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

People are STILL having trouble with this? merrr... Has the first post been updated with the link to the prepatched rom and the working .sav file?

There is a BIG LIST on the first page people, read it!

16. Weredawg

Weredawg Member

Anyone know where I can get a "clean ROM?" I'm using one that involved patching it myself with a custom sav. But I got wind from another forum that using a clean ROM, I should be able to use the cheats with it on the M3 Real (after using the newest updates). Thanks.

17. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

On this page number

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/1/

Ok, https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4506_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Spirit_Tracks_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

18. Weredawg

Weredawg Member

Isn't this the one with the Xenophobia logo though? Eh, I'll try this one anyways, and try others too to see if anything works, and if not, I've still got the working one tucked away for backup.

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

NO its a clean rom, not patched at all.

XPA patch is seprate

20. Benjamin1212

Benjamin1212 New Member

look I got the game from the website and I cant get past the start screen, it just freezes on me ( I use a R4DS )