1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Yes you can delete them if you wish to do so, You can always make copys of your patched rom for overs to use...

2. kevinrhon

kevinrhon New Member

not working

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

which card?

4. ZoMgWhOaMi

ZoMgWhOaMi Member

On my r4 for some reason the game is getting stuck at the Nintendo screen after the xenophobia logo. The nintendo screen just sits there and doesnt go away and i have no idea what to do. Ive tried the pre-patched version and patching it myself but nothing has been working. help?

5. Jhon 591

What type of R4 do you have , R4 revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS), or a R4 revolution SDHC ?

Have you turn of the soft reset, Press the R button on the back of your NDS and the top right, bottom screen (R) should be RED not green

Press A then to buypass xenophobia logo
    Post Merge: [time]1261936842[/time]

[​IMG]

I do like your images CollKill3r

The problem is the filed of the ysmenu

[​IMG]

As you can see the righting at the top left and right would cover the message the The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

The filed boxs at the bottom screen would cover the middle of the pic

I will try this now, I should not knock it yet lol!

EDIT:

The bottom image may need a slight lift from the bottom

Also the colours need more blending in see ysmenu.ini in the ttmenu folder for editing with your images

The feild was better then i thought!, Just need some with with the colour mix, Mabe more white then black

6. TheDarkNation

TheDarkNation New Member

Hey guys i am really confused, so for the R4 what do we do? I Turned off soft-reset and it still wont show the controls.

7. Jhon 591

What type of R4 do you have , R4 revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS), or a R4 revolution SDHC ?

They is a new fimware for the original R4 that will play the unpatched (U) version rom and many more games

If its R4 SDHC then it won't work with that firmware, You could try the pre-patched rom !

TLOZ-ST (Pre-Patched) - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2yjg4mzmq4r

DSTT v1.17a12 For R4 Original Users , Updated 27/12/09

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f0itmtdty5m

8. squeeze1

squeeze1 New Member

please help. Not good with all the technical stuff. i have downloaded the new zelda but i can't get it past the begining white screen. what do i need to do?

9. Jhon 591

Waht card are you using?

If its a R4 with kernal v1.18, then disable your soft reset , with the patched rom

Check first page on how to do that

10. lanlan007

lanlan007 New Member

I finally got the game to work with my acekard2i, but the same as a lot of others here, the train controls are not visable..... I saw in an earlier comment that by adding an akaio update to the _aio file that it would avoid the train control issue... maybe i have not installed it correctly...?
    Any suggestions?

11. merpsoimerp

merpsoimerp New Member

Hi, I know someone might've already asked this..

so I have a r4 NDSL card, kernel 1.18 and I downloaded the files appropriate to the r4 on your first post, I patched the game and I turned off my soft reset but the train controls are still missing

when was I supposed to be shown the xenophobia splash screen thing? because it never happened

i dont know if this may be a problem.. but my friend helped me update my kernel to 1.18 and he told me it was really weird, some sort of language problem but the fixed it

thanks for the help, i really want to play this game :)

12. tdawg88

tdawg88 New Member

I am using Edge card 1.6 firmware. Usuing xenophobia cracked version of LOZST and the game itself runs flawlessly and it allows me to save. The game creates a save file but it is not recognized. So every time I start the game I have to start from the beginning. Is there anything or any post explaining how to get around this? I have read several pages and OMG I apologize for the question but I have not found anything explaining it. I tried using other save files but since this is edge I cant use the ones for r4.

Please help if anyone has gotten the game to save. Thanks so much

13. Jhon 591

Try this firmware with the unpatch (U) version ROM

DSTT v1.17a12 For R4 Original Users , Updated 27/12/09

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f0itmtdty5m

For R4 revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) from www.r4ds.com

Place files on a formatted microsd card

14. mart_wu_fei

mart_wu_fei Member

Did you rename your rom and save file to be the same?

15. Jonez001

how do you rename a file? Same method.

Be sure that the name of the save file is the same as the rom!

16. Jhon 591

Right click , rename

The do have to match exsact

kinded of like

Zelda ST.nds
    Zelda ST.sav
    Post Merge: [time]1262004125[/time]
    If it is then it must be anuther problem..

17. Jonez001

Lol thanks for the addition!

18. Jhon 591

I miss read you first message, They is somethink about maknig a 1mb save rather then a 512kb, Witch saves coruption are deleted file

Im unsure about the edge card, But it is on this forum somewhere...

19. darklinkmark

darklinkmark New Member

A while ago in this thread someone posted there .sav file (cycloDS user) that was just after the snow temple, who's name was Link and was right handed.

This file saved my life (cannot be assed to go through the same 4 hours again)
    But does anyone have a .sav from just before the snow temple? or anywhere near it? For this i would be eternally grateful.

p.s Being a lefty is their a way to change the control options to Lefty?

20. Jhon 591

You can fined saves though out thease pages

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194422&st=960