1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. huggie89

huggie89 New Member

thanks all!! really helpful!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. BILDO

BILDO New Member

Ok, im sorry but I cant get this to go right.

I have a cyclods cart.... I got the game to work with train controls. But now I play, and save the game... but when I quit and go back... there is no save file. I am not to sure what I am doing wrong but any help is appreciated.

If anybody has the kindness in their heart to baby step me through the process so I know what the F im doing... I will give you a shiney quarter, or a hug if you live in Indiana.

Thanks in advance,
    -BILDO

3. OTL

OTL New Member

umm... i dont really know how to do the patching thing
    I have DSTT by the way
    Please help

4. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

to be clear, see the first post
    download the patch http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/ds/patches/lozstu.rar
    DSTT (1.17a07) upgrade yours
    patching:
    extract it
    renamed your rom to xpa-lzst.nds
    drag to xpa-zstc.bat
    it will make a new rom with size 89.9 mb
    copy to your card, VOILA

5. BILDO

BILDO New Member

well im just using the real time save method and thats good enough for me.

6. Weredawg

Weredawg Member

Anyone know if there is a rom for the M3 Real (with the latest Sakura v1.44) that works with the cheats on? I have a working one, but it doesn't function with cheats enabled. Just curious. Yesterday I tried converting my spss to sav to play on no$gba; load it on that, turn on the cheat, save, and re-convert but couldn't get it converted in the first place :/

7. BindNation

BindNation Member

I know someone might have already answer this but has it been confirmed that the Xenophobia patched rom (US version) will work with an R4 SDHC with kernel v1.18? ???

8. denhurd

denhurd Member

I'm sorry to bother everyone about this, I'm sure that this question has been asked over and over :(

is there any way to make supercard rumble series to be able to play Zelda? how?

9. pip_squeak101

pip_squeak101 New Member

Hey was wondering if anyone had any advice.. using a xenophobia copy of spirit tracks on an R4 and was working fine until i got to Papuzia Village and spoke to chief. voice recognition is not working and then if i walk out of the hut it crashes.. any suggestions?

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Reinsert your card and try again

11. zacl0109

zacl0109 New Member

how do I extract a game from a DS card?

12. shineeleaderonew

shineeleaderonew New Member

so i downloaded the xenophobia...
    what do i do with that again? just put the files in r4?
    i dont get this :(

13. eliwood440

eliwood440 New Member

I have this exact same problem, I am using EDGE cart with the latest firmware, if that helps.

14. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

this is how to save using cyclo ds and EDGE

copy this .sav file into the place all your .nds and .sav files are:
    http://www.filesavr.com/4506-thelegendofzeldaspirittracks
    Note: This doesn't actually have any save games on it, it just enables saving.

15. Tyzall

Tyzall Member

Can anyone help me I'm kind of a failure at all this stuff and i have no idea what to do i tried to put all the files into my mini SD card but it just said corrupted file so i have no idea how to do any of this shit. kind new to r4 card i have r4i v1.4 sdhc can anyone tell me exactly what to do if u cant no problem.

16. JoshRulez

JoshRulez New Member

when i use the crack, the new .nds file appears but has 0kb :mad:
    what do i DO?!?!?! i'm almost at the point where i actually might buy it and it's a rip-off

17. smm321

smm321 Member

I don't know about other people, but I've gotten the third rail map with no problem w/o any problems. I'm using patched rom with ak2i FW 1.4. Really fun game if you can get it to work. All the problems with phantom hourglass have been fixed.
    Post Merge: [time]1261903840[/time]
    Here's my baby step patching guide that I posted on some page before... sorry is this counts as double post:

First you obviouly download the rom file from https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4506_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Spirit_Tracks_%28U%29%28Xenophobia%29.rar.html/

Then you open the rar file named "patch" inside the file.

Put the xpa-zstc.bat, xpa-lzst.crack, xdelta.exe, and the spirit tracks rom into the same folder.

Change the name of your spirit tracks rom to "xpa-lzst.nds".

Open xpa-zstc.bat and wait till the command prompt screen says "Patching complete. Press any key to continue..."

Make sure that the patched rom has 92kb of data, delete the original 131kb file.

Rename the patched rom to whatever you want.

Hope that helps everyone! It works for me on acekard 2i latest firmware (the one that works on dsi 1.4)

18. rrl0203

rrl0203 New Member

if this works then i love u :p got crazy when there were no train controls :eek:

19. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Patched and no train controls?
    Normally if you patch it the train controls should appear!

20. rrl0203

rrl0203 New Member

@smm321 if the patching is complete can i remove the .bat .exe and .crack files?
    btw patch helped thx
    Post Merge: [time]1261916171[/time]
    no i meant that when i downloaded the original rom i couldn't operate the train but after i the patching it worked fine