1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. mart_wu_fei

mart_wu_fei Member

Yay! It's working for my EDGE card thanks to you guys! Well for other EDGE users who's having a hard time here's what I did. Updated my EDGE to version 1.6, downloaded the pre-patched rom and the .sav file on the links above and "RENAMED" them to be the same. That's it! Well I hope I would not encounter anymore problems in the future like the talked-about ice cavern (or something like that) freezing..

2. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

XD that's my post.
    Fix for EDGE users:
    1.Download DeSmUmE 0.9.5 from somewhere. (post a link soon.)
    2.Put your MicroSD card into the USB then into the USB Port.
    3.Open DeSmUmE 0.9.5 and click the application that says Desmume.exe
    4.Click File then click on open ROM.
    5.Look for Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks.
    6.Make a file on it but don't play the game just make a file.
    7.Go back to File and click on Export Backup Memory.
    8.Name the .sav file anything you want then save it with your ROM in a seperate folder.(Optional to put it in a seperate folder)EDIT: your supposed to name it the exact name of the game. XD Sorry
    9.Play the game and enjoy!

P.S I did not steal it. I just modified the original post to a more detailed post.

3. tazzzje

tazzzje Member

Maybe it's already in this topic but couldn't find it right away but I'm stuck at the Snow Sanctuary I go into the tunnel and black screen and it doesn't work anymore.
    I have a r4 ultra and used the patched rom and turned my soft reset off..
    Is there a solution?

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

try a diffrent microsd chip, some microsd cards have a speed problem with certin supercards...

5. Olimar72

Olimar72 New Member

I don't get what to do with the patch. It just gave me some wierd files. Help please.

6. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

hmm...trains with no controls on it? well, I never had any problems like that with mine. granted I haven't played it for that long...I'm at the part where you have to sneak zelda outta the castle...it hard cuz my mouse kinda sux...err, I hate that you have to move link around with the stylus...but it's still kinda fun, in a sad kinda way! the only thing I use was no$zoomer and some bio\firmware files I found off some website...I believe the ap is only made to keep decrypted roms from playing, no$zoomer automatically encryptes them, treating them if they were like a real DS cartidge...the only thing you really need is the bio and firmware.

When I downloaded LOZ: Spirit Tracks I saw that it was included with a patch, but I didn't used it...cuz I had a feeling that it could probably work like that.

As R4(s)...Uh, I dunno, I never used one before...

Anybody who having a problem gettin' past the train part, just try using this: http://www.mediafire.com/?iqmznjjzqmz

I'll guarantee you'll get passed the train part on your game. This is the No$gba I use to play all of my ds games. And yet to use a patch on them...well, maybe only on pokemon hgss, but my others...nope!

7. rell

rell Well-Known Member

is there action replay button hacks for this game?? like the ones for LoZ PH.

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I don't think so.

9. Dangit7981

Dangit7981 New Member

I've got Supercard Lite, I've got my patched rom like Jhon said in page 72, but when I try to play my game, but the screen will turn blue and say "Xenophobia". Does anyone have a solution or have the same problem?

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the first post properly.

11. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

yes,read again... you know,the power of reading the first post will make your game run on magic and work!

12. Cowpoke37

Cowpoke37 New Member

ok I am old and dont understand all of this...I have downloaded zelda spirit tracks to my acekard2i..I know there is a patch. what do I do with this patch? please?

13. Tf6121

Tf6121 New Member

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2yjg4mzmq4r
    it works people

14. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

just press A and it'll work

15. jrkyleX

jrkyleX Member

Can anyone help me?

I'm using DSTT And I patched the game. At first it was working but when I reached the part where you go to the fire realm it hangs.... :'( :'(

16. HeavenlyClassic

HeavenlyClassic New Member

i am using the patched version on ak2i
    i changed the game id but now it just freezes when i try to go into the cheats menu for it on the ak2i
    anyone have a usrcheat.dat with the codes for the patched version? =]

17. tazzzje

tazzzje Member

It's weird that just with Zelda my card has trouble i have it for already 1 year and with no other game i have these problems.

18. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

ok. I'm new to this patch stuff. I have an Acekard 2. Is there any way I can get the controls on the Acekard 2 US version of spirit tracks working?

19. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Update your loaders and get Akaio 1.5 to play the clean rom.

20. Bhepster

Bhepster Member

Well, it ran fine on EDGE with OS v1.6... Except that it won't save. Sorry if I haven't read the other posts. Help please?