1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

well it works on my r4 1.18 with no probs

2. coenheem

coenheem New Member

thanks for that hint with soft reset my r4 is now working you are great

3. rosiebum

rosiebum New Member

hi, i have an edge card, and downloaded the prepatched rom from romu, and the save file from file savr:
    http://www.filesavr.com/4506-thelegendofzeldaspirittracks
    the train controls are up and working fine, but even if i save the game, when i turn the ds off and play again, its not saved my data and it just says "creating a new save file" everytime i have tried it. if i press save and quit, save my game, but dont turn off my ds, it shows my save file and everything is saved correctly, it just deletes it when i turn my ds off
    help would be much appreciated!

4. mart_wu_fei

mart_wu_fei Member

Hey guys! Where could I find the prepatched rom for EDGE? Could someone please post it? Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

5. tim1182

tim1182 Well-Known Member

6. ipwnz

ipwnz Member

thanks it works for my r4 and yeah romulation.net should already have patched the game before they release it, im willing to wait abit

7. bethanydude

bethanydude New Member

I'm finding this all very confusing, what should I download to get the train controls visable?
    I'm using an R4..

8. zilverdoorn

zilverdoorn New Member

How di I use patch? Downloaded te patch and got 5 files. Which ones do I copy to R4 card. Do I have to rename original Xenophobia dowload?

I renamed zelda (xenophobia to lszt.nds) and copied crack and .nds to R4 card. Still no controls for train.

Please help

9. jjdsplace

jjdsplace Member

works on acekard 2i with 4.21 software from acekard site

10. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Hi im being using the DSTT card and it is still getting stuck with the train controls, i have tried both copies of the game and i even tried 'Rudolphs Universal Child's Play Patch' and that doesnt seem to work.
    Could some one explain about this patch or a example of how i could bypass the anti piracy? :)

11. cregie

cregie New Member

sounds great. what should i be using for my R4 Pocket to get it to work please?

12. Medicatedsoap

Medicatedsoap New Member

Hm, I'm having some difficulties!

Everytime I load the game using No$Zoomer (or no$gba) it just pops up with a screen that says 'Xenophobia' for some reason. D; And I've tried the prepatched and patched by myself versions. Hm. Any suggestions? I think I'm probably just missing something obvious.

Edit: Wow, just click start. I feel dumb.

13. lordryu2006

lordryu2006 New Member

When I try to go to battle mode it freezes. Is there a fix for this yet?

14. ijea4444

ijea4444 Member

I keep trying to download it and it keeps stopping. And at different times. Sometimes below 1 MB, and sometimes at around 3.4 MBs. The entire rar file is 51 MBs. Is there another way to download it?

15. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Use a download manager.

16. ijea4444

ijea4444 Member

But this has never happened before. I've been on romulation for about 1.5 years. And downloads took on average 1 minute to download. Never has it been 1 hour+ Is romulation just being slow because of an influx of users?

And do you recommend a download manager? I don't want to download things that could potentially have viruses.

17. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well read this
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=747.0

18. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

It's working perfectly on my R4i. =]
    yay
    I used the prepatched rom.

19. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

download the pre-patched version, it worked for me http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2yjg4mzmq4r
    Post Merge: [time]1261372216[/time]
    i found this on the previous page, hope it will help
    Fix for EDGE users:
    1.Download DeSmUmE 0.9.5 from somewhere. (post a link soon.)
    2.Put your MicroSD card into the USB then into the USB Port.
    3.Open DeSmUmE 0.9.5 and click the application that says Desmume.exe
    4.Click File then click on open ROM.
    5.Look for Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks.
    6.Make a file on it but don't play the game just make a file.
    7.Go back to File and click on Export Backup Memory.
    8.Name the .sav file anything you want then save it with your ROM in a seperate folder.(Optional to put it in a seperate folder)
    9.Play the game and enjoy!

Post Merge: [time]1261372951[/time]
    do you download the pre-patched version? http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2yjg4mzmq4r

20. Amelia Leeming

Amelia Leeming Well-Known Member

Hi, I've got an R4 and I am very confused with all this, please can someone just write step by step instructions for me and if there already is one just tell me what page number and who posted it, thanks.