1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. GhostFaceLoser

GhostFaceLoser Well-Known Member

TY.

2. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

also get cyclods 1.56 beta 5 zelda works with it

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Go to the Ez-Flash forum
    seek for kernel v2.0 RC9 AND the zelda save convertor.
    Convert your save and rename (if needed)
    send me a mail if there are problems

4. Erebon

Erebon New Member

I just downloaded the pre-patch by dream and showed my friend how to do it too. Everything was fine for about 15 minutes before he asked me how to make the cheats work. I told him to stop being a sissy but he kept whining. Now, can anyone help me make him stop? I'm pretty sure he had an AK2 with AKAIO firmware.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Download the latest cheats database, from cheats.gbatemp.net
    Then using an editor like R4CCE (google it) change the Game ID of the Spirit Tracks entry to that of the Patched ROM.

But AKAIO shouldn't need a patched ROM. Just use the latest loaders
    http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/

6. Tf6121

Tf6121 New Member

thank you guys so much

7. reptile7383

reptile7383 New Member

My save file keeps getting deleted and I'm wondering if there's any fix for this. I used the patch that came with the download and everything else seems to be working fine.

I'm using a R4DS v1.18

8. ijea4444

ijea4444 Member

I'm not sure how to use this game on Acekard 2i.

From my understanding, you put both the loader and the clean rom on the sd card, and then instead of clicking on the game, I click on the loader?

9. tim1182

tim1182 Well-Known Member

I have no$GBA and the firmware file but when i start it it goes to creating new file and wont finish any suggestions

10. karokeroppi

karokeroppi Member

I've got the exact same problem using R4SDHC V1.27. All my treasure items...goneee :(

Help anyone?!

11. Tf6121

Tf6121 New Member

well i started to play my ds after i downloaded the sav file and it seemed to be working fine until it came to the train part again, the controlls still dont show! can someone please tell me how to download it right because its really frustrating me!

12. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

what card or emulator are you using?

13. muscat_6

muscat_6 New Member

hi, i need some help with getting the train controls appearing. i've looked over the posts over and over again but cant seem to find anything. im using an edge card and have no dam clue on what to do!!!

14. reptile7383

reptile7383 New Member

I think I've seen people saying that edge cards still don't work.

15. snarfywarning

snarfywarning New Member

Thank you, that helped a lot. :D Now, to see if I did it right.

ETA: Damnit! Now it is deleting my save files. Ugh! M3DS Real, btws. with a fully updated m3 Sakura and the patched rom and the special .sav file. urgh!

16. reptile7383

reptile7383 New Member

Update to my previous problem of it deleting my save files:

I tried getting the DSTT thing that jhon posted on page 84 to work but my DS kept crashing on the startup. Then after restoring my files to the way they were before trying DSTT Zelda crashes on the Nintendo logo.

I backed up my files before trying the change so I don't understand why Zelda suddenly wouldn't even start up. All my other games still work though.

So if someone could explain how to get DSTT working and/or help figure out what messed up my Zelda file I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edit: great so I make negative progress and everybody stops posting :p

Edit2: I fixed my problem by deleting and redownloading the kernal. Maybe I messed something small up a while ago, but my game boots and saves now.

17. _JoKeR_

_JoKeR_ New Member

I hav TTDS and lets get this thing straight, i got up to the train part and there are no controls. Do....i......download the flashcart or somthing? im confused with all these patches and xenophonbia and flashcart and

18. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

You have to download the rom off the site and download the patch.
    The patch is on the first page.
    This is how you patch it.

19. tash_tash6

tash_tash6 Member

!!!HELP!!! My friend has Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks on her R4 and it has been working fine. Yet I got it yeserday (and retried today) and when I try to drive the train, no controls appear? Is there something wrong with the download or what?
    P.S She got her game from Romulation as well!
    Post Merge: [time]1261302121[/time]
    !!!!HELP!!!! My friend and I both have an R4. She downloaded this game and played without any trouble. Yet when I downloaded it, the anti-piracy checks kept kicking in. Even when I used the patch, it wouldn't let me drive the train. We both got Legend of Zelda:Spirit Tracks from this site. So is there something wrong with my game or with the download or what?!?!
    Post Merge: [time]1261303091[/time]
    Is there any sites that I can download Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks in English that I DONT have to pay to become a member?

20. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

here download the pre-patched version: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2yjg4mzmq4r
    you're a member on romulation and you don't have to pay, right?