1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matssaa, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Gillzy1

Gillzy1 New Member

Thank you! Lots of help. Boyfriend and I are about to start playing it now! :D

I just want to add though, that you do still need to patch it to get past the anti-piracy so instead of following the first post on the link - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194840 - follow the second post! :)

2. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

3. mart_wu_fei

mart_wu_fei Member

I heard EDGE users are the only ones who doesn't have a fix. T.T Is anyone out there willing to help? Thanks.

4. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

Try a diffrent microSD card, May work
    [/quote]

tried it on every micro sd i own

5. jnguyenr

jnguyenr Member

hey everyone go on oyutube and look up zelda fix or just go to my channel called legogamecreator2

6. zeldster

zeldster Member

how do u get it working on r4i, i have a dsi, and its version 1.53 (i know its probably a clone)

7. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

Mine's a legit R4i... and I haven't tried it yet... Haha. I'm waiting to see that it's not going to mess up on me before I download it because my download limit is so low atm.

8. mizuhokei46

mizuhokei46 New Member

ahhh EDGE 1.6 save file please help me jhon thanks alot for your help!!!!

9. thomasrafael

thomasrafael New Member

help! i tried it on my acekard2i after updating loaders. but i still cant see the controls for the train!! :(

10. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

You need AKAIO 1.5

11. thomasrafael

thomasrafael New Member

i have akaio 1.5.. and updated loaders..

12. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Then use the patch.

13. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

Wheres the ice tunnel? XD, is it after the snow realm or in the snow realm?

14. al2xeo

al2xeo New Member

Does anyone have a link that shows exactly how to patch the game with supercard?

15. Nintendo_DS101

Nintendo_DS101 New Member

So is there a pre-patched rom for the R4 SDHC (the regular one not ultra or R4i)?

16. laura_0

laura_0 New Member

i have no idea how 2 work this game i don't understand what 2 do and i really want this game

17. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

To all DSTT users:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=195808

This is the latest unofficial firmware for DSTT, v1.17a12. So far, the unpatched ROM for Spirit Tracks is working great on it; no more black screen at the snow tunnel.

Thanx to the hackers for their hard work. :)

18. noroc

noroc New Member

Hi all, I tried to find some awswer but i didn't so...

I have an Edge card, it seems to work with the patch (i can see the train's controls) but i can't save. When I try during the game it seems to be ok but when i turn off my DS and turn it on again, i have to re-create a profil. All my saving have diseapered.

Is there someone who can help me ?

Thanks

19. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

For EDGE, to solve the saving problem, copy this .sav file into the place all your .nds and .sav files are:
    http://www.filesavr.com/4506-thelegendofzeldaspirittracks
    Note: This doesn't actually have any save games on it, it just enables saving.

20. mr.nintendo

mr.nintendo Well-Known Member

IS EZVI the only card which can play this game without any patches cracks or something