1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zany & outrageous traditions & customs

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes, that is the call to prayer.

2. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

but even if all the mosques didn't exist they still have designated times for prayer all they have to do is face mecca and pray :p

why do they broadcast their religion? To convert of course, every religion does that XD

muslims don't seclude themselves :| they're just conservative and follow their own religious tradition

Personally about this current topic I admire the faith of the muslim people but that also leads to the problem I have with them, they take things too personally when it comes to their religion and they use events that happened 4-5 centuries ago to justify their actions today, on how they were abused by the crusades and etc (yet they kicked the crusaiders asses twice). Its just irritating sometimes that they claim they are so abused yet that's the total opposite. I also like how most muslim terrorists (not saying all muslims are terrorists) claim that technology is evil and the like yet they fight with guns, big contradiction right there :|.

Assuming the Philippines was like that Spain, Japan and America would still be hated but alas the Philippines pulled down its pants, bent over and welcomes all comers XD

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I actually like some traditions or cannons the Islam religion has, especially the you can marry up to four women tradition. But I really dread Ramadan or the one month fasting, I couldn't endure that

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

there are exceptions to the fasting.

5. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

I think its like just holy week type of fasting like you only get to eat one full meal a day.

What I only like about Ramadan is that there are no classes ;D

6. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

then they wont mind when i burn down those mosques

sound like a cult stuff like those in RE4......

7. sla03rs

no ramadan is no water and food from sunrise to sunset, they can't even swallow their own saliva

then in effect you won't mind if they burn your home because you know its gonna happen and basically the same thing you did in their heads :D

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Sigh...

As I said, I can't endure that :(

9. calvin_0

trust me, when i really want to do it, no body would able to trace me....

and its not the same, they distrube my beauti sleep with thier stupid prayer even i did nothing to them....Imagine when you work til 3am in the morning and you get a morning call at 5.30am, anyone would be really piss off.

to be more precise, nothing can go into thier mouth from 5.30am or 6.00am after thier 1st prayer til 6.00pm or 7.30pm depend on which zon thier opening prayer is.

10. sla03rs

then they will riot and cause more damage in your country/area and will give them more fuel to whine :p poke them with a stick you get stabbed by a knife XD

yep muslim's are more hardcore than catholics who practice fasting XD

11. calvin_0

then when that happen, they kindda give me the permission to use my fencing skill at them.....since they do not know I'm the one who did it, and i'm only act in self defense in the eye of the public. Not only they make them self look stupid, they also make them self look more like a terrorist then they already did.

12. clyffe28

thank god not all muslims in the Philippines are like that

13. sla03rs

have you seen genocides caused by religious differences scary shit that its not even remotely funny

so are the muslims in calvin's area, sad thing though is that the muslim's that stand out in your head will be those assholes that are violent and take things too personally

14. calvin_0

well thing like that will not happen in Malaysia...because people in Malaysia is not as dump as them.....we have religions, but we arent like those in the 3rd world contry....thats why religon war never happen in Malaysia, but there a racist war during my granma time....when all the melay kill every chinese on sight because the chinese will most likely won thats year gavorment election....well atleast that what the histoy book said.....

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I know several Moslems, mostly honest, God fearing, hard worker jeepney drivers, who are calm, collected & witty, but if the need arises, they will beat up a hold-upper or snatcher if they happen to catch some

16. clyffe28

Indeed they are also normal people who help other in time of need, Its just they are given a bad reputation because of the terrorism in other countries

17. sla03rs

LOL ireland has/had religious wars and they're not third world, and the funnier thing is its Catholics vs Protestants, same God same book ah... retarded :p still its not about 3rd world or 1st world. It could still happen in your country seeing as how the Chinese people got killed for being economically smarter than the locals, that's pretty much the same as a religious war. Racial and Religious war same banana

18. calvin_0

very unlikely, there is nothing happen since then, and i dont see any reason it would happen in the future....i would like to remind that malaysia now day arent as dump (but they still lack of basic manner such as queue up and shut the hell up in the cinema) as those day during my granma time.

19. sla03rs

It'll happen if a mosque gets burned down XD

20. calvin_0

let see if that true =P