1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu Yu Hakusho Thread (Ghost Fighter)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 13, 2008.

1. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Well Ghost Fighter was one of the first anime in the phils. so yeah.... I'm kinda of a fan.

But today local channels are..... AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg....

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Surprises keep coming are they, you're Filipino too!? :eek:

3. kaineru

Yeah I'm fil. that's why I know Fil dubs Yuyu Hakusho screw ups (Kurama/Dennis turned to a girl is best known example) That's why I miss the old days where I watch Kamen Rider Black at Channel 13 or Eto Rangers at Channel 5. Not to mention the anime primetimes like Hell Teacher Nube and Bubble Gum Crisis....

*SIGH*

4. monozuki_san

monozuki_san Member

Weeee Bubble Gum Crisis I love that anime.....Nene is cute

BTW I'm also a Filipino...from Aussie

I also miss watching Air Gear or Sorcerer Hunters ..

Hey kaineru is it true that local channels are getting korean fanatic and no longer showing new animes..

And also is the Death Note was broadcast on GMA...?? just asking..

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I'm starting to hate most shows on Hero... CAn't get animax, because sky doesn't reach here :p

yeah the local shows are getting korean fanatic.. like hana kimi and whatever, the manga is pretty good though >.> I read my sister's collection

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Let me get this out of the way so cover your ears....

GOOD FOR NOTHING ABS-CBN & GMA7, WE HATE KOREAN GARBAGE DON'T FOOL THE AUDIENCES, KOREAN SHOWS ARE GARBAGE!!! I'D RATHER HAVE TAKESHI'S CASTLE RE-RUNS THANK YOU!!!

There I feel better now ;D

7. monozuki_san

monozuki_san Member

I'm happy that your fine now...[uncovering the ear]

I'm sad to know that the local channels are showing not so quality dramas today. They are SO focus on a DAMN RATING !!
    what is the worth of the rating when they never value each viewers likings. They just focus on a selective group of viewers.

Korean Dramas are nice BUT NOT TOO MUCH

8. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I didn't cover my eyes...

The Korean shows are pretty interesting, but I'm usually playing my DS rather than watching... school starts on tuesday

9. monozuki_san

monozuki_san Member

;D NIce ONE

10. kaineru

Amen to that

11. anhtuanvnn

anhtuanvnn New Member

i'm big fan of Yuyu hakusho...U did bought all of VCD manga/Anime of him...

12. gryphoondawn

gryphoondawn Well-Known Member

The beggining of the film was really interesting.I personally liked it (the main character died :'( on the beggining of the anime- realy interesting and unique :D) The anime wasgood but it is too long to watch because most of the parts are fighting so most of the part was kinda useless.There are some useful information on the fighting and its not authentic to show all those things. WAH :eek: too many conflicts