1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-OH WC 2011 Deck and Gameplay Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by abilas26, Feb 14, 2011.

1. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Re: What deck are You gonna use for YuGiOh WC 2011?

Six sams are ok, but their getting nerfed in march banlist. :x At least the gate is. Six sams is good but, its not perfect. Then again neither are my ladies. But they are fun to play. :D

2. RandomRedMage

I could have sworn I faced a six sam deck online over WC2010 that had gateway in it. o_o .....maybe I was hallucinating. Ohh well 3 days left. :3

3. abilas26

abilas26 Well-Known Member

jh

4. shadowhawk95

shadowhawk95 Well-Known Member

I hate three sams.Because the new bunch that came out are legendary warriors and there swarm the field faster that black wings!They are all over the place.Instead of running a beatdown.I'm running a burn with a few beatdown elements that swarm the field to stall while i keep damaging my opponents life points.And a little beat down to counter sync or tribute summon.

5. abilas26

tghj

6. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

well I think Ill use an Ice Barrier Deck or Zombie world deck

7. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I'm using my Six sams boosted deck, Dark world deck, My gimmick Inferno Tempest deck, and the imba x-saber deck. We should make a friend's code thread for this!

I'm gonna cheat the cards though but that alone!

8. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

def using six sams :)

9. gr8 1

gr8 1 Well-Known Member

I had a good Yu-Gi-Oh game on the GBA, something of destruction. Are these DS games better?
    [/quote] reshef of destruction sequal to the sarcred cards on gba
    Lightning vortex is a spell card that results in destroying all monsters on the opponent's side of the field

10. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to find a good build on my Inferno Tempest deck. Using necromill tactic with tokens as stall or second option for destiny hero-plasma to keep the enemy occupied until I can setup. Although I always lose to fast decks and I always tend to get dead draws. Can anyone help me give a recommendations?

I need help to search cards for Inferno Tempest and Grinder Golem/Lava Golem.

I also need help for good stall cards that gives me the option to cancel it and let them attack me or them. Maybe like Threatening roar but last a bit longer or a 0 atk cannot be destroyed by battle monsters perhaps. I already got Swords of Revealing Light which is great.

I also need help for cards that can switch my lava/grinder golem back to me after playing Inferno Tempest. I already got Creature Swap, Destiny Hero-Plasma, Compulsory Evacuation and Owner's Seal but it isn't working well or I got bad luck not drawing them in time.

11. picklesword

picklesword Member

I have some custom built dragunity, wingbeast, dark smirgorph deck I've been working on, and I like effect veiler being added, so we will have to wait and see though if it actually works

12. RandomRedMage

Still sticking with Fortune ladies. Anyone seen a REAL dump of this yet? None so far from my searching.

13. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reshef of Destruction doesn't even follow the proper rules. It uses the silly elemental system. At least with the DS games you can learn it "proper".

14. Reme

Reme Well-Known Member

again i dont think u ppl should get ur hopes up too much as theres still a chance you wont be able to select English as a language and be forced to play it in japanese but w/e

This and Radiant Historia have been on my radar for a while really want to play it :(

15. RandomRedMage

Official Software for the YGO world championship 2011. :/ trust, it's going to be in english.

16. Tengoku

Tengoku New Member

<3 u Shadowhawk

17. abilas26

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53250.0

ROMULATION HAS IT :D:D:D
    i have yet to test it on my wood 1.25 r4

Ok tested and it works for me. But a lot of people say that theres a problem on wood. Not sure if its just my cards lucky, or that i haven't reached the glitch yet, but im doiing good so far. This does have english!

EDIT: Found gltich on wood r4 v1.25
    Its crashes when you're dueling -,-
    on your turn right after you draw, and maybe look at your cards a bit, it crashes D:

18. Ravte

Ravte Well-Known Member

Heavy Storm moved to Banned list and Monster Reborn moved to 1 limit list Oo

Gotta say this new ban/limit list seems odd to me.

19. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Dark Hole is limit 1 as well. I'm using Six Sam and I'm kicking ass.

20. Reme

Reme Well-Known Member

im using Gladiator Beasts and its working rather well