1. This forum is in read-only mode.

yu-gi-oh - create a card

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by janlukky, Nov 19, 2009.

1. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

yup blue eyes ultimate dragon is level 12, theres lots off level 12 monsters so whats your verdict on my hero card semi limited?

2. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

its limited i get what you mean but there seems to be problem d-hero cards are not tuner is this what you mean?

Monster Name: Destiny Hero Finisher
    Level:12
    Attribute:Dark
    Type:Warrior and Synchro
    Effect: Destiny End Dragoon + tuner Destiny hero monster.
    (1 Tuner + D-hero + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters)
    When this card is synchro summoned discard 5 D-Heros from your deck to activate its effect,this card card cannot be a affected by spell,traps,and monster effects.When this card battles an opponents defense monster with a lower defense the controller of that monster receive battle damage.
    Attack:3600, Defense:3000

3. blaza89

i know theres no d-hero tuners, i had a next card in mind to go along with that one.

Name: Destiny Hero Enforcer
    Level:2
    Attribute:Dark
    Type:Warrior and tuner
    Effect:
    This monster gains 500 attack during battle phase.This card can attack your opponent directly.
    Attack:500, Defense:500

4. janlukky

geez just where do you get those ideas?...aster phoenix?

5. blaza89

lol nope i have a d-hero deck so i usually wonder why they can't make a d-hero synchro and tuner, they'll make my deck more powerful

6. janlukky

that i see what you mean if d-hero is this tuner monster then why not e-heros

elemental hero terra
    Level:3
    Attribute:earth
    Type:Warrior and tuner
    Effect:
    This card can attack your opponent directly. When it does so using this effect, any Battle Damage it inflicts to your opponent is halved.
    Attack:1200, Defense:400

7. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Boogie of Destiny
    Level:6
    Attribute:Disco Light
    Type:Magic Man and Dancer
    Effect: This card cand not be Normal Summoned or Set.This card can only be Special Summoned by getiing off your chair and doing the boogie like a crazy man in an aquarium with 10 sharks. When this card is succesfully Special Summoned or Set, all of your oponents monsters get up and dance their way off the field. When they do that, inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to the attack of each boogied monsters. Then this card is sent to the Graveyard. Attack:0, Defense:0

8. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

yeah I had a pic of Bridget, but I preferred Jun :p

9. blaza89

y have E-hero tuner and not a E-hero synchro.....plus not calling down the E-heros or anything but there just to weak and rely to much on fusion

10. janlukky

well i will come up with one soon enough
    Post Merge: [time]1258877196[/time]
    e- hero synchro monster card

E-hero Shineing Plasma
    Level:8
    Attribute:light
    Type:Warrior/synchro
    1 syncho + 1 E-hero + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
    Effect:This card gains 300 ATK for each "Elemental Hero" card in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.
    Attack:2500, Defense:2100

11. blaza89

that good thats good but that sounds like shining flare wingman not dissing your idea or anything......how bout saying when it destroy a monster the opponent get damage equal to the attack of the destroy monster, the attack boost part is all good, more better if it couldn't be destroy by battle.

12. janlukky

umm... i am not putting your idea down but your description is shining flare wingman
    Post Merge: [time]1258946874[/time]
    i made up my mind this will be my final input for tuner E-heros

E-hero terra
    Level:3
    Attribute:earth
    Type:Warrior/tuner
    Effect:
    This card can attack your opponent directly. When it does so using this effect, any Battle Damage it inflicts to your opponent is halved.
    Attack:1200, Defense:400

E-hero stardust blade
    Level:7
    Effect:This card gains 300 ATK for each "Elemental Hero" card in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.
    Attack:2500, Defense:2100

E-hero Shineing Plasma
    Level:8
    Effect:This card gains 200 ATK for each "Elemental Hero" card in your Graveyard. when it attacks and destroys a monster the opponent get damage equal to half the attack of the destroy monster. this card cannot be destroyed in battle as long as there is "elemental hero" cards in your graveyard..
    Attack:3000, Defense:2100

13. otakulily

otakulily Well-Known Member

14. dragonbrawler

dragonbrawler Member

i did not made this up some other person did:

Name: Vermillion Chaos
    Level: 8
    Attribute: Light
    Type: Warrior/ Synchro / Effect
    1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
    During each of your turns you can change this cards type to Machine type, When this card is synchro summoned put 3 counters on this card, whenever this card would be destroyed by battle remove 1 counter on this card instead.if this card has no counters and would be destroyed by battle, it is treated as destroyed by effect.
    Attack: 2000, Defense: 2500

15. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

people, please learn the rules of Yu-Gi-Oh before making the cards.....

anyway

Name: Takeshi Hongo
    Level: 4
    Attribute: Earth
    Type: Warrior \ Effect
    Effect: When face-up on the field, the name of this card include [Human Form]
    Atk: 1400
    Def: 1400

Name: Kamen Rider No.1
    Level: 8
    Attribute: Earth
    Type: Machine \ Effect
    Effect: This card can only be special summon by the effect of [Henshin], when this card is destroy as the result of battle, special summon [Takeshi Hongo] from your graveyard in defense position.
    Atk: 2500
    Def: 2500

Name: Henshin
    Attribute: Spell
    Type: Normal
    Effect: Sacrifice a monster with [Human Form] in its name and special summon a monster with [Kamen Rider] in its name from your deck or hand, shuffle your deck afterward.

Name: Rider Punch
    Effect: This card can only be actived when there is a face-up monster with [Kamen Rider] in its name. Until the end of this turn, when a monster with [Kamen Rider] in its name attack, during the damage phase, increase the atk until its 500 above the target monster.

Name: Rider Kick
    Effect: This card can only be actived when there is a face-up monster with [Kamen Rider] in its name. Until the end of this turn, destroy any monster that battle with monster with [Kamen Rider] in its name after the damage phase.

16. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

janlukky this is Special Edition for you:

[​IMG]

Oh snap, Epic Pwnage

17. janlukky

not interested in fake cards.....people learn to play the game before you post, i am a real player of the game

18. loftyboy

loftyboy New Member

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad311/huraksna/michael-jacksonyu-gi-oh.jpg

could'nt figure how to post picture directly so this is the best I could do!

Dont look at the card if you MJ though, you might find it wrong! Not sure why, but just warning people.

19. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

20. blaza89

not bad not bad janlukky but you didn't say if your card are limited or semi limited