1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child's Play Patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Feb 18, 2010.

1. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 - Universal Child's Play Patch

Yes, there is an option for english text. Sorry, but i don't know about the Acekard.

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

If you have an Enlgish DS/DSi than it will be instantly English.

3. soramaro

soramaro Well-Known Member

so, does this work on M3Simply, firmwarw 1.14? thanks in advance ;)

4. a1j9o94

a1j9o94 Active Member

anything on an itouch?

5. azn_anime8792

azn_anime8792 New Member

I have an original r4DS. When I try to play the patched version, it says 'Unable to read data. Please turn off the power and reinsert the Game Card.' Anyone else encounter this problem?

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Try using YSMenu
    I also have the same card,but I don't have that problem.

7. jcjoson

jcjoson New Member

im using r4 revolution and although it doesnt help just so noone else tries it
    original rom+universal child's patch= patched rom (unable to read)
    patched rom+arm7 patch = arm7 patched rom (black screen)

im trying out ysmenu but i cant seem to make it work i dont know if my R4 revolution or fake or something after copying the files i downloaded from https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=27617.25 i just get a frozen loading screen hope somebody can help me so i can try it

i do hope a patched version that doesnt require any modification to my current R4 cart comes out soon

8. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

I have this problem if i use the regular Firmware. You need YSmenu. I provided my firmware that has YSmenu a few posts ago.

9. seraph324

seraph324 Member

Hello, I'm using an R4i SDHC+RTS and everything said here just hasn't worked. I can't quite figure out how to get YsMenu on this to try that. If I'm not mistaken, this card is of the M3 team? Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else got the game to work on an R4 SDHC+RTS? If so, how? Otherwise, I have no problem waiting for a fix. Thanks a ton in advance. ;D

Oh! Also, I am using 2.6d kernal which just came out. From r4rts if that makes a difference. I start up story with the patched game and it just goes black when I start up story or a duel. Basically doing what all the M3 carts were doing.

10. azn_anime8792

azn_anime8792 New Member

Awesome, it works now. Thanks.

11. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if R4i SDHC+RTS works the same as R4, but if it does, all you have to do is download the FW i provided ( a page ago), and copy the TTMenu folder and all the other files (not the other folders, those are for R4 FW) into the root of your r4 along with everything else you have.

12. seraph324

seraph324 Member

Cool, I'll give this a go when rapidshare decides to not be so full. I read that the R4 sdhc+rts was as close to the original r4 as they get. So it might work. Never hurts to try anyway.

13. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

Is there some kind of problem with RS? This is the first time I've uploaded anything there and it told me it could only be downloaded ten times. If that's been exceeded by now i can re-upload if you need.

14. seraph324

seraph324 Member

nah it's good. Just had to give it some time apparently the download servers were full only premiums could download. Now to try this out. ;D

Awe it was a no go for working. Did it the way you said. That's OK I will google it up and see what I can come up with as far as a ysmenu for this. Thank you so much for the help, anyway. :)

15. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

good luck ;)

16. chans0

chans0 New Member

I'm using no$gba 2.6a with Zoomer and trying to play this game. I can get past the first duel, but then when i go to the city place, I talk to the guard then i talk to liquid and he says what're you waiting for or something. What's meant to happen though is I go to a different place with boxes or something. Does anyone know what's happening? I've put in the AR code but it still doesn't work

17. Tedain

Tedain Member

Where did you get the YSMenu? I used YSMenu, with R4 SDHC (v1.32), and this patcher - but it still won't work for me. Once I select the story mode, the game just turns black on me.

I'm using YSMenu0903270000/DSTT v1.17a12

18. DrD

DrD New Member

It's been patched and yet with NoSGBA 2.6 it still crashes on the 4th turn of the first duel :(

19. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Use 2.6a and try the AR on first page.
    Try it with the Unpatched version, works fine for me.

20. Stratified

Stratified New Member

Is there another way to get around this? AR codes don't prevent the game from crashing for me, with both a pre-patched and patched copy. This is using no$gba 2.6a and No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2.

That and I have a problem with downloading the rom (among other things) from Megaupload for some reason.