1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child's Play Patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Feb 18, 2010.

1. anim3

anim3 New Member

I got a Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010(J) from somewhere on this website. And it always crashed after I attacked in a duel. So I used the " Rudolph's Universal Child's Play Patch" on it I was able to attack without it crashing the first time. But on my second attack it crashed. :(
    I'm using the No$Gba emulator on a Windows 7 computer. Should I just wait for another patch to be made? Or is their a solution to my problem right now?

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Check first page for fix.
    Use this full package of no$gba http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0tmrvozm0gm and activate the AR Codes that is posted on the first page of this thread.

3. jimmytoe

jimmytoe Member

can someone tell how to use xdelta

4. o0fdls

o0fdls New Member

Just like to let you guys know that the patcher doesn't work with the US version, only the Japanese version.

5. romhitman322

romhitman322 New Member

Does it work for the r4? Cause I tried it and I'm still getting problems

6. soramaro

soramaro Well-Known Member

does this work on M3 Simply? thanks in advance

7. darkrail

darkrail New Member

any working ar fixes ?

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

@ Everyone who's asking for fixes: The ROM is already fixed in (almost) every firmware update.

9. filipseven7

filipseven7 New Member

i got a Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 and everytime i summon a monster the emulator says the rom image has crashed smth like that... can u please help me? sry for english.. :)

10. koyami

koyami New Member

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child\'s Play Patch

i kinda use the AR codes for using it on dstt non-i version, and the duel still stuck
    Post Merge: [time]1290245735[/time]
    i use r4's cheat editor....hehe

11. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Are you using v1.17a13 rev54?

12. Dreamerx3

Dreamerx3 Active Member

Still doesn't work on R4 v1.18 no YSMenu, not a clone. Can't update to Wood due to having a Chinese R4 and not being able to find the newest Chinese update.

Have tried the Rudolph Patch for the (J) version, (U) version with xDelta and AR codes, all seemed to fail, any solutions?

13. pindy

pindy Member

mine working fine on the ttds

14. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know when 2011 is coming out?

15. Lenardo

Lenardo Active Member

US version of this game works without and patching (clean original version) when used on an updated EZ-Flash Vi

16. ashketchum

ashketchum New Member

When i play this game by using YSMenu, it's work. But when i choose story mode then it's black, it happen to patched rom and clean rom. Please help me!!!! I play this game on DS Lite using R4 SDHC with kernel v1.34

17. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

1st March 2011 ( If there is no delay)

18. RizkyFz

RizkyFz Member

i already play this game om NOSGBA since may 2010 and on my R4 since June ,
    it works perfectly, no need patch o.0
    it's (U)BAHAMUT Release and i download it from romulation itself when still not protected ..

19. fclinux001

fclinux001 Well-Known Member

japanese release on 02/24/11 (m/d/y), and if its anything like the 2010 one, the game will have full english and we can play it earlier.

20. Antares87

Antares87 Member

When I patched my version of this game last year, the game no longer crashed during a duel, but the summoning animations were eliminated as a result. Is there a patch out there that won't eliminate the animations? Or am I stuck with this compromise? I'm playing this on No$GBa, BTW.