1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child's Play Patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ndsrapid

ndsrapid Well-Known Member

Check out the new "wood r4" (if youre a r4 users)...

2. SkorpXXL

SkorpXXL New Member

For some odd reason I can't download the patch.Is there any other place where i can download it?I already downloaded the usa version of the game.

3. useurcamera

useurcamera Active Member

does the (J) ROM have an english language???

4. banditz98

banditz98 Member

I dont think it works on original r4

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Yes, it does work on the original R4.

6. chelseah2

chelseah2 Member

I did that as instructed but it said that the universal code pattern could not be found when I dragged my game file to the patch.exe

7. axl_freak

axl_freak Member

when I use de patch or drop de ROM the message

"Can't find the universal code pattern to be patched"

plz help X)

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

That's because you used the godd**m USA ROM! That Patch is for JP! Use the xDelta Patch for USA! I'll make it clear for you guys:
    JAP Version: Use Rudolph Patch
    USA Version: Use xDelta Patch.

Clear?

9. chelseah2

chelseah2 Member

the delta link is dead though

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I don't give a d**n
    I added a new, working link...

11. impmony

impmony New Member

Nice... still i can't get it to work -.-

I've tried with everything:

X-Delta patch on U rom
    Rudolph Patch on J rom
    Prepatched roms
    Ysmenu
    and arm7 fix (which causes a BSOD)

i would like to try to Hex fix it, but the link you provide doesn't have the needed information to do so :/

btw... i'm using a R4 clone (SDHC revolution if i'm not wrong...) hope you can help me >_<

12. xXRemXx

xXRemXx Member

Could someone please post a working link for a pre-patched ROM for either the J or U version of the game? I would patch it myself, but I'm unable to do so on this computer. :/ Thanks~

13. 2zzzZ

2zzzZ Member

unable to read game data = need to arm 7 fix?

14. impmony

impmony New Member

two things... Wood R4 is just for original R4, not clones. AND the Japanese rom has the same issue, so it has to be patched aswell...

and R4SDHC Revolution hasn't updated their firmware since March, so i already have the lastest firmware for it. and it hasn't been fixed xD

can someone repair de prepatched roms links? thank you~

15. zantetsu

zantetsu Member

JP rom with universal patch works like a charm except for one minor set back..... i can't understand anything
    the language doesn't change whatever country i choose [US, Spain, whatever else has a different language]

I'm using R4iSDHC on a DSiXL from japan [i read somewhere it would do that but cant really remember where]
    Tried it on my older DS [which has a broken top screen so can't really use it anymore] but i gets the cant read data error... weird

now gonna try the US rom with xdelta and hopefully that works too

thanks kiekos

EDIT: how do i use the xdelta patch? the readme is in german i believe and you only gave instructions for the universal patch
    thanks too anyone who would help :)

16. stick4ever

stick4ever New Member

tested on r4sdhc (using ys-menu 0.0.2) without ys doesnt load at all =D.(i dunno if i chose the right file plz someone tell me i patched the game then there are 2 .nds files:b-yugioh2k10j.NDS and b-yugioh2k10j-patched.nds i used the one with patched couse that's a bit logic but someone said i should use the same file o-o) but with ys works perfect played 2 hours 0 freeze's only occasional lag,it seems like it freeze's (for 1-2 seconds) then moves again.

Note:(i dunno if i chose the right file plz someone tell me i patched the game then there are 2 .nds files:b-yugioh2k10j.NDS and b-yugioh2k10j-patched.nds i used the one with patched couse that's a bit logic but someone said i should use the same file o-o)

17. JANGA

JANGA New Member

no$gba 6a codes work untill final battle need another code so i can finish the story mode

18. dragonwate

dragonwate New Member

Here is the prepatched rom download JP for everybody who wants it http://www.mediafire.com/?bmmombn3ymj

19. KaeseOne

KaeseOne New Member

I tryed to use ur ROM , but somethings wrrong with it ...
    Open it with WinRar?

Or can u post another pre-patched Rom pls?

PS: Sry for my English , I´m german =P

20. dg02

dg02 New Member

Umm I got the delta X but i am clueless how to use it. Can anyone give instructions on how to patch it. I will be greatly happy if u reply. :)