1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child's Play Patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Feb 18, 2010.

1. bonghole

bonghole New Member

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 [JP + US] - Universal Child\'s Play Patch

thank you for fixing now i can play for heaps long instead of crashng in the first duel
    Post Merge: [time]1269600045[/time]
    thanks

2. BitingJackal

BitingJackal New Member

Yup, I'm using No$ and Zoomer, got around AP, but it crashed on the 4th turn of the first duel. Also, it was lagging like hell (around 1/6th projected framerate, but the emu said otherwise), 'til I checked the Zoomer... apparently Extra 5 makes it lag. lol

3. jorge1116

jorge1116 Member

does anyone have a patch that will let you play this game on the R4III

4. trrrr

trrrr New Member

I'll ask one more time: can any1 patch the no$gba codes into a JAP ROM (or upload a patcher that insert the codes into a clear rom) so that I can play the game without having to skip the animations.

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Doing it right now.

6. treybeats

treybeats New Member

bumping this up since I have a similar problem. Using ver. 2.6 of no$gba and Yu-gi-oh 5Ds World Championship Reverse of Arcadia (J version) on my computer. Game works fine until during dueling, it crashes.

downloaded the no$zoomer: didn't work
    put in the action replay codes
    5218E94C E51F1948
    1218F94C 00000491
    D0000000 00000000: didn't work
    downloaded the patch: didn't work

all keep coming up with "rom-image has crashed".

I'm raging soo hard at the moment

trying to get this to work on my computer

7. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

can any one post a pre patched rom? , the topic that offered the J pre patched has its link dead.

8. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

Can someone post a ROM that is fix ???? plz!!!!

9. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Come on you guys, just patch it yourself.. For JP use the Rudolph for U use xDelta..

10. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

m askign the pre patched rom becasue i cannot do it mself, crossover nor crossover games run this kind of program

11. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

uhh xdelta file cannot be found. needs re-uploaded

12. ADGS231

Can someone just post a Game that work and its fix it plz! I cant wait to play this game...

13. munchybubbles

munchybubbles Member

On YSMenu the xDelta patch does not completely work. It allows WC to work but, the story mode crashes in the beginning after the intro.

14. ADGS231

If you create a post or want to help why you dont patch it your own and post it for people dont give up on patching that or dont patch it...!

15. 999blb

999blb Member

I used Rudolph's Universal Child's Play Patch to patch the game and I put in on my R4 DS SDHC and the thing that identifies the game popped up with
    Mario Kart DS. So, I ran it anyways and it just sat there saying Game Loading with the bar thing blank.

16. soramaro

soramaro Well-Known Member

hi, so is this confirmed to work on M3 Simply, firmware 1.14 or not? if yes, what's the best patch/way/etc. to make it work?

thanks in advance ;)

17. ADGS231

The new people have problems to patch it, why you cant patch it and post the game patched?

18. doomyy

doomyy New Member

Using the 1.34 patch of the r4-sdhc you can use the pandora thing it comes with to boot the game if you get the "cannot read game data error".
    Now to see if the patch worked...

Also, having the same problem on r4-upgrade revolution for ds, but theres no new firmare so is there anything I can use to boot it on that?

19. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Pre-Patched version will be up in 15 minutes.

20. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Uhm, is the pre-patched version Jap or USA? And is there a chance to trim it, cause I don't know how and the file is really big.....